• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no need if this is what ihave been missing athink i will take my self off

think you have wandered into the wrong site? try preloved

So color comes first not how good a worker so the pups are breed for money not for your own use

hope he makes a good dog i have always wanteda merle but not had lurchers for a bit work and all ? dont think its fair just to have one and not work it ,plus i want th pup to be out of my grehound now she as retired of the track

fair play bud breed what you want to breed if the dogs are getting looked after and the graft you have paid your fiver

you should be able to put your post up all best hope you find what you want :thumbs:

hi mate, i'VE GOT A 13MONTH OLD BLUE MERLE COLLIE GREYHOUND HE'S 26INCHES TO THE SHOULDER, HE'S 3/4 GREYHOUND 1/4 BORDER/BEARDIE A REAL GOOD LOOKING DOG IF YOUR INTRESTED? SOUTH WALES

thanks alot but for me they my be to nuch sight hound in the pups? thats why i though first cross ,but many thanks

hope he makes a good dog i have always wanteda merle but not had lurchers for a bit work and all ? dont think its fair just to have one and not work it ,plus i want th pup to be out of my grehound now she as retired of the track

fair play bud breed what you want to breed if the dogs are getting looked after and the graft you have paid your fiver

you should be able to put your post up all best hope you find what you want :thumbs:

thanks very much :victory:

can any one tell me why my post says ,been moved not sure what it means?

if you start a thread in the lurcher section asking for a stud it gets moved into the for sale section it's just were it's supposed to be

Atb mate J/D

Iv got a mearle collie whippet greyhound six year old that iv just studed to my mates pit greyhound look at proud parents topic iv just put it on mate with pictures

got any pic of your dog , thanks

that's the pics at the top of the page pal

Atb J/D