taking my pup out at nine weeks

hi all have been walking my pup for a few miles a day now and decided to take him out lamping with a mates dog was intrested to see that the pup did spot a rabbit down the lamp he sat there taking in all the information he needed can only do him good he walked real well we didnt see much but the pup had a good play and loved every second atb oneshot

this is either a wind up or you are a complete muppet

are you in the book club to im more than welcome to take advice and listen as i am new to the game but whats with the muppet no need to get personal is there you dont know me from adam but if you want to look good and fire into me to get yourself a name on here thats fair enough but i am and will do things my own way as i am not a sheep and make my own decisions and im sure there will be enough people to fire some abuse into me if i do happen to f**k this pup up but one thing i can guarantee if it does turn out to be a good dog or just average with no bad joints or bowed legs whats 90% of people going to say then that they were wrong or that its still stupid cus it ent written in any book atb oneshot

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus fecking christ will ye lot give it a rest ive never heard so much shite in all my life all spouted and taken from fecking books ,the lad has only took the pup out for a mile or 2 gentle walking

Taking a jabbed up pup out for a bit of ferreting sounds like a good idea , walking a nine week old puppy for miles a day sounds like you need a good kick in the bollocks.

if this pup aint doing fox by 3months get rid it should be doing them by now . i dont think it will make the grade but i might be wrong . your a twat

Posted Images

hi all have been walking my pup for a few miles a day now and decided to take him out lamping with a mates dog was intrested to see that the pup did spot a rabbit down the lamp he sat there taking in all the information he needed can only do him good he walked real well we didnt see much but the pup had a good play and loved every second atb oneshot

this is either a wind up or you are a complete muppet

are you in the book club to im more than welcome to take advice and listen as i am new to the game but whats with the muppet no need to get personal is there you dont know me from adam but if you want to look good and fire into me to get yourself a name on here thats fair enough but i am and will do things my own way as i am not a sheep and make my own decisions and im sure there will be enough people to fire some abuse into me if i do happen to f**k this pup up but one thing i can guarantee if it does turn out to be a good dog or just average with no bad joints or bowed legs whats 90% of people going to say then that they were wrong or that its still stupid cus it ent written in any book atb oneshot

no comment

[/quote ] looks to me like you all ready know it all pal ........ have a nice day

• Like 1

[/quote ] looks to me like you all ready know it all pal ........ have a nice day

ive never once said i know it all and i never will know it all im just doing something i enjoy and thats being with my dogs as much as i can and thats better pals ok you didnt need to put the muppet did ya

Don't Know whats Worse!!!!........The fact this Idiot can't see he's doing anything wrong or the fact that you lot are conversing with the prat!

Come on lads I'm sure you all know this is stupid....why reply to the fool??????....Let this post die the death it deserves!.....

He obviously ain't interested in taking good sound advice......10 pages!!!! it ain't worth ten posts!

Bizarr!

Edited by D.C.

Don't Know whats Worse!!!!........The fact this Idiot can't see he's doing anything wrong or the fact that you lot are conversing with the prat!

Come on lads I'm sure you all know this is stupid....why reply to the fool??????....Let this post die the death it deserves!.....

He obviously ain't interested in taking good sound advice......10 pages!!!! it ain't worth ten posts!

Bizarr!

so you just done what you wanted and put it back to the top well done FOOL you have obviously had experience and done this with a pup then and you f****d his joints did you are you another sheep and just dont do it cus it ent in any books loads of people said this is bad and nobodys done it but people i know have done it and there dogs are fine and done a fair few seasons without joint problems

Oneshot, I dont know whether you are enjoying all this attention, if not, why the feck are you replying to all these bully boys who have never fecked up in their hunting life. Now all the problem seems to be is that these know it all's all agree that you are over excersing your own pup, when simple advice would be enough minus the name calling. In my opinion, I do feel you are over excersing your pup by three miles a day, maybe cut that down a little. Good luck! :thumbs:

Oneshot, I dont know whether you are enjoying all this attention, if not, why the feck are you replying to all these bully boys who have never fecked up in their hunting life. Now all the problem seems to be is that these know it all's all agree that you are over excersing your own pup, when simple advice would be enough minus the name calling. In my opinion, I do feel you are over excersing your pup by three miles a day, maybe cut that down a little. Good luck! :thumbs:

hi oldred im not enjoying it i just dont like people having a dig at me and they are bullys ive have been brought up to stand up for myself i just come on here to write a post and say what i was doing with my pup cus i am enjoying it and wanted to let people know that im interested in the sport but i think there are alot of people on here who like arguments they even argue what people feed there dogs as long as a dog is well looked after whats the biggy with people doing it in different ways we arnt all robots and we all want toget the best out of our dogs like i said i am new to the game and been out with a few dogs that was raised in this way and lets just say the dogs ive seen aint bad at what they do i dont like bigging peoples dogs up cus anyone can say there dog done this and done that and if it works for them its good enough for me just out of interest how close are you to gloucestershire all the best oneshot

i just come on here to write a post and say what i was doing with my pup cus i am enjoying it and wanted to let people know that im interested in the sport but i think there are alot of people on here who like arguments

I'm not one to argue OS, so please dont think i am.

Is this your first pup? When you watch young pups develop, you will find at your pups age they can spend a great deal of time sleeping, in fact all they seem to do for the first few weeks after you get them is eat sleep and poo :D

I too take my pups out all over with me from the time they come here, never on the lead, just mooching about. But i have noticed without exception they tire very quickly, i end up having to carry them for most of the walk. If this is your first pup you may not notice the signs it is getting tired as the pup will follow you to the ends of the earth regardless.

By all means get your pup out and about, it needs to experience all it can, but remember as it is growing it needs all the fuel it has to develop everything, and i mean everything, as it grows, over exercising it will make everything (From the internal organs outwards) work harder than it should. Enjoy the puppy stage, it dont last long (thank god :laugh: ) and dont go trying to get the pup to grow up quicker than it needs.

post-57301-0-48801800-1322431275_thumb.jpg