things you see when out about the back roads

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1N7uka4Eg

PMSL at the fact you even put shite dance music and slo mo on a hare running down the road!

stop videoin an get the dog out ha ha

round my area i keep dropping on lads in shitty corsas and saxos nailing there birds ,we sneak up shine the lamp and abuse them ha ha ha quality was even better when a known poachers daughter was getting it of a paki ha ha ,still that was a ok vid im sure your round my parts pal ,has anyone else found some shaggers on your lamping nights ??

Whe lamped a couple giving it a good go in back of a corsa, me my mate and his dad. his dad opened door and shouted you dirty c*nt in lads face :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

one night we found some muppets smoking green down a dirt track ,we started abusing them and made them believe we was police ha ha thought we was undercover i told them to get out of there car and when they did i drove of laughing ,i bet they didnt no what to think ha ha

i always knew they werent really coppers! b*****ds

seriously tho we pulled into a rural car park to find a dogging meet loads of cars going at it.! loads of guys stood round this one car watching a girl, legs spread, giving it to herself. needless to say they got lamped and all fled the scene rather quickk

• Like 1

seriously tho we pulled into a rural car park to find a dogging meet loads of cars going at it.! loads of guys stood round this one car watching a girl, legs spread, giving it to herself. needless to say they got lamped and all fled the scene rather quickk

Haha theres a place round our way where they all meet the dirty c**ts shud watch em all flit when u put lamp on them haha