biggest dig

f**k Taffy that's a nightmare mate, we all make mistakes like, hope things get better soon! As for the site -d say its pure fuked but always some good lads on it only thing is they won't share what they been doing, you getting some pups sorted to run on?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off a polish fella 2 weeks ago outside the local chipper,

not the deepest of digs ive had. but a good day with a good result.

Average dig is about this.     This one went a bit hairy as it was about 2.5 on the box, then dropped straight down like a chimney then had to tunnel on 2 metres, was very glad to backfill this o

Posted Images

Sorry to hear bout your bad times Taffy, hope they are behind you.

Cheers Waz........All my own fault though mate !!!

Just starting to sort things out . The crazy ex hack sawed the padlocks off my kennels & I lost all the dogs but Molly who is down in west wales , I nearly went down for murder !!!

Nice to see your hard at it though mate...........If you need a hand after xmas let me know LOL

murder eh...must of been bad! hope your geting on your feet again mate

13 OR 14 are you sure it wasn't 13.5 ??? Sounds bullshit to me. Make your mind up will ya. Lol

What dose it matter what it was?.....it wont have been a quick do whatever it was, so the dog did well.

not so Biggest,more Longest, steep gorge,down in 2 stages,about 6 feet ,through stone and tree roots,thought got a mark,dug down, stopped by roots cut them away ,had to go down again an in, tight to roots,dog kept mark for about 7hrs,slow going ,a good 20 foot drop into gully ,put a foot wrong..

Just starting to sort things out . The crazy ex hack sawed the padlocks off my kennels & I lost all the dogs but Molly who is down in west wales , I nearly went down for murder !!!

Nice to see your hard at it though mate...........If you need a hand after xmas let me know LOL

Yeh I nearly murdered the ex-missus...........!!!!!

Starting to sort things out for myself now though but thanks...

Guest ryan161

Not amused f**k u up u ball bag I don't give a f**k who you are or any 1 f****n eles il not let you talk to me like sun wanker and believe me wont be long findin out who the f**k you are cock head!!!!!

Good to see you back again mate ,

Good to see you back again mate ,

Thanks Jim (is that M..???)

Ive just got to get of my arse now & sort things out but hopefully in the new year I can get going again.

Hows things with you Jim...??? pm me if you want... :thumbs:

Guest ryan161

Well Steve67 hi things mate don't worry we will get out on a few more good digs chum it's not like I am short of them mate 5 on sat lol the brothers dog dug 4 and my we patterdale dug 1

Edited by ryan161

O I will mate believe me atb mate

Have u still got the wee bull russel bitch mate.?

I heard she spewed.

(JOKE) :laugh:

All the best with your dogs Ryan and take no notice of the pricks on here, most of them couldn't dig worms for a sick sparrow never mind dig to their dog.

:thumbs:

FTB

• Like 1