biggest dig

Yea i got a springadale great wee grafter !!!! Ha ha. What business off anyone's on here is it what terriers I own ???? Mmmmmm NONE me thinks !!! Too many bellends on here posting this and that while the anti's and police sit and read everything you'd say !!!! I remember a site like this got people into trouble a few years back. History may repeat itself and you'd have no one to blame but yourselves !!!!! C ya later smart fella

How old are you?? you have the mentality of a 5 year old....and as for bellends, I believe it was you that started slandering another lads dogs, so check yourself..nob

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off a polish fella 2 weeks ago outside the local chipper,

not the deepest of digs ive had. but a good day with a good result.

Average dig is about this.     This one went a bit hairy as it was about 2.5 on the box, then dropped straight down like a chimney then had to tunnel on 2 metres, was very glad to backfill this o

Posted Images

Yea i got a springadale great wee grafter !!!! Ha ha. What business off anyone's on here is it what terriers I own ???? Mmmmmm NONE me thinks !!! Too many bellends on here posting this and that while the anti's and police sit and read everything you'd say !!!! I remember a site like this got people into trouble a few years back. History may repeat itself and you'd have no one to blame but yourselves !!!!! C ya later smart fella

here is a perfect example for the young ones on here......remember kids, smack is bad...............

here is a perfect example for the young ones on here......remember kids, smack is bad...............

It happened before it could happen again very easily, ip addresses ain't to hard to obtain smack or no smack. I'm anti drugs by the way and my age is on my profile.

Edited to say I never put anyone's dog/dogs down or slagged they're dogs. You have a wild imagination.

Edited by SON OFF SHAM

It happened before it could happen again very easily, ip addresses ain't to hard to obtain smack or no smack. I'm anti drugs by the way and my age is on my profile.

Edited to say I never put anyone's dog/dogs down or slagged they're dogs. You have a wild imagination.

you're right, very easily, but your going a bit over the border, no one has said anything to land themselves in shit...you're telling people stuff they already know. 40 + eh well you could of fooled me and a rest of all these other "bellends" on here. Tip for you pal, dont slag peoples dogs off, they may not be your taste, but you have no right to say what you said, you dont know shit about that dog...be a bit more friendlier and stop acting like a pri*k then you might make more of a name for yourself, rather then looking like the the forum cun*t that needs a good slap.

so you didnt put ryans dog down then, hence him retaliating at you? lay off the smack mate your memory might serve you better

nobed.jpg[/img]

post-67699-0-58430800-1321911113.jpg

Edited by essexlee

nobed.jpg[/img]

cant see ote mate... :hmm:

so you didnt put ryans dog down then, hence him retaliating at you? lay off the smack mate your memory might serve you better

No I didn't put his dog down, I was winding him up because he said he dug 13 or 14 foot so I told him to make his mind up. I don't need to make a name for myself by coming on here and telling you lot all off my business either. That's what's wrong with this forum too much testosterone and lads thinking they're better than the next person, ohh and people that can't take a bit off banter.

Average dig is about this.

photo0045.jpg

This one went a bit hairy as it was about 2.5 on the box, then dropped straight down like a chimney then had to tunnel on 2 metres, was very glad to backfill this one.

160511.jpg

Will avoid this place in the future.....

DEEPDIGGD.jpg

:good: , good hole that

No I didn't put his dog down, I was winding him up because he said he dug 13 or 14 foot so I told him to make his mind up. I don't need to make a name for myself by coming on here and telling you lot all off my business either. That's what's wrong with this forum too much testosterone and lads thinking they're better than the next person, ohh and people that can't take a bit off banter.

to you it might be, but some people get quite defensive about there dogs, think before you type mate. nothing more to say on the matter. Enjoy ya digging.

Deepest dig ive been on was 27ft was 3 days and quite a few lads from the rother valley working terrier club were there and am sure they still have the photos,sadly a machine was brought in then hard rock was hit,in the end a lad went down a shaft on a rope and brought the terrier back up,i am sure a few lads on here will remember it and i am sure the lad who went down on the rope is as well
:laugh:

are u serious 27ft

Yeah am serious :thumbs:

to you it might be, but some people get quite defensive about there dogs, think before you type mate. nothing more to say on the matter. Enjoy ya digging.

terrier men lol. no wonder the game is like it is .
  • Like 1

terrier men lol. no wonder the game is like it is .

funnily enough, what happens on an internet forum doesn't affect my terriers in anyway. There are plenty of decent guys on here who do the job as it should be done, so I'd be interested to know what you consider the game to be like over here in england, not france

Edited by AndrewEdwardDennis

Average dig is about this.

photo0045.jpg

This one went a bit hairy as it was about 2.5 on the box, then dropped straight down like a chimney then had to tunnel on 2 metres, was very glad to backfill this one.

160511.jpg

Will avoid this place in the future.....

DEEPDIGGD.jpg

:good: , good hole that

just imagine getting all the way down there and the dog jacking at the last moment, id be seriously mad lol

• Like 1