Earwigs

have problems in the greenhouse with them. smear petroleum jelly on the hinges.i also kill lots of them in the greenhouse by filling small empty baked bean cans 1/4 full of vegetable oil.try some of these near to or on top of your hutch.

have problems in the greenhouse with them. smear petroleum jelly on the hinges.i also kill lots of them in the greenhouse by filling small empty baked bean cans 1/4 full of vegetable oil.try some of these near to or on top of your hutch.

reminds me --- going back a few year my grandad used to use smoke bomb -- bug killers in the greenhouse ,chickhen pen and pigeon lofts, dunno if you can still get em ...

reminds me --- going back a few year my grandad used to use smoke bomb -- bug killers in the greenhouse ,chickhen pen and pigeon lofts, dunno if you can still get em ...

aye the garden centres still sell em 6/7 quid a tin

brings back memories not seen these in use for quite a while.

brings back memories not seen these in use for quite a while.

nor me my grandad used to basket up the pigeons n chickens and keep em in the living room over night .. :D Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1