parsons jack russ

Not a thing dog is still goin real strong good hard terrier a few ppl on here has seen the dog been dug good honest relatable terrier I just breed him to 1 of my russell bitchs il get a few pic up of him up soon

just got a phone call saying this dog walked quite awhile back :hmm: :hmm:

i wouldnt put money on the bitch being a stayer i hope she is but like i said Edited by LAZYBSTARD

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same as all working breeds. you got to look at the lines. off good working stuff a parson would be my choice. working lines is essential . the rest is down to preferance             m

Being this topic hasn't got fcuk all to do with Parson russells i thought i would put up a pic of a 17lb pike my pal caught ,feel free to add what ever pictures you want

My Russell bitch only use her for rabbiting I.E bushing, ferreting

Posted Images

Guest ryan161

This is my last post to the ppl that's talking shit on this threat I have proved I still have my Russell and he hasn't walked so I have no need to waste my time any more it's just funny hi ppl can judge ur terriers when they haven't even seen them never mind seeing them work lol no what lads stop listening to ppl talkin shit couse jelousey gets you no were ATB

Edited by ryan161

This is my last post to this threat I have proved I still have my Russell and he hasn't walked so I have no need to waste my time any more it's just funny hi ppl can judge ur terriers when they haven't even seen them never mind seeing them work lol no what lads stop listening to ppl talkin shit couse jelousey gets you no were ATB

I seen these dogs and their well worked ,cracking terriers ,all the best with them mate :thumbs: