parsons jack russ

Sum nice terriers lads il get a few piic of my terriers up keep the pic comein lads nice to see a few good workin Russells atb Ryan161

i see you don't put any more pics up of the black and white dog did something happen to it

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same as all working breeds. you got to look at the lines. off good working stuff a parson would be my choice. working lines is essential . the rest is down to preferance             m

Being this topic hasn't got fcuk all to do with Parson russells i thought i would put up a pic of a 17lb pike my pal caught ,feel free to add what ever pictures you want

My Russell bitch only use her for rabbiting I.E bushing, ferreting

Posted Images

Guest ryan161

Not a thing dog is still goin real strong good hard terrier a few ppl on here has seen the dog been dug good honest relatable terrier I just breed him to 1 of my russell bitchs il get a few pic up of him up soon

Not a thing dog is still goin real strong good hard terrier a few ppl on here has seen the dog been dug good honest relatable terrier I just breed him to 1 of my russell bitchs il get a few pic up of him up soon

just got a phone call saying this dog walked quite awhile back :hmm: :hmm:

who has that dog you or chris

just got a phone call saying this dog walked quite awhile back :hmm: :hmm:

did you not read his post the dog is a good honest dog :blink:
Guest ryan161

Haha lol any 1of you put ur money were ur mouth is the dog is that much of a jacker he was dug to 4 times the day lol sum real wankers on here that's why I don't post anymore 1st day postin back on it al u get is shit from the keyboard hunters let's put it like this if any dogs I have ever walk they wont be in my yard ok end of

Haha lol any 1of you put ur money were ur mouth is the dog is that much of a jacker he was dug to 4 times the day lol sum real wankers on here that's why I don't post anymore 1st day postin back on it al u get is shit from the keyboard hunters let's put it like this if any dogs I have ever walk they wont be in my yard ok end of

o Edited by cheesegreater

ok chris as long as your happy with your yapper :icon_eek::whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

whats this about lads

Edited by LAZYBSTARD