badger cub

on the way to work this morning there was a dead badger cub about 12 in long on the side of the road i stopped to check it was a badger cub and it most defo was , any one else seen any yet its got to be aleast 3 months early with this wierd wheather are they breeding all year round ?

Due to the long summer we've had i would say all animals have produce again,seen a tiny fox the other day ripping bags open.

Seen a right small cub the other day when out for a walk with the mutts. I had spotted another fox 2 mins before and tried to squeak it in but it was having none of it. Then this really small one came out for a look.

on the way to work this morning there was a dead badger cub about 12 in long on the side of the road i stopped to check it was a badger cub and it most defo was , any one else seen any yet its got to be aleast 3 months early with this wierd wheather are they breeding all year round ?

yes i have seen badger cubs at different times of the year with the work i do. badgers can mate different times of the year. they can also stop the fertiliseation of there eggs in the uterus, to when they think it best for them to have there cubs, its called delaying implantation, then i taught most knew this.