Hidden cameras

I went out for a bit of a nature walk yesterday with the dogs on straps and stumbled on a huge badger set I stopped for a look as i am such a nosey b*****d and spotted two cameras hidden in the trees.Imagine that eight miles in the middle of nowhere.So if ever you are passing by a set see can you spot any.It was in Wicklow.

• Like 4

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres a gadget yu can buy called a 3g tracker blocker from any online spy shop will stop any signal sent by simcard in the vaccinity only small whuld be good t block anties phones at meets and also w

I went out for a bit of a nature walk yesterday with the dogs on straps and stumbled on a huge badger set I stopped for a look as i am such a nosey b*****d and spotted two cameras hidden in the trees.

They are a total b*****d so they are!. I was having a cracking wank down the woods just over a week ago and got 'papped' by one of them. Got a charge for indecent exposure the cu nts   lol   FTB

Posted Images

I went out for a bit of a nature walk yesterday with the dogs on straps and stumbled on a huge badger set I stopped for a look as i am such a nosey b*****d and spotted two cameras hidden in the trees.Imagine that eight miles in the middle of nowhere.So if ever you are passing by a set see can you spot any.It was in Wicklow.

how much are you selling them for,i will have one

Now Dezzy would i do that?

Now Dezzy would i do that?

some send pics instantly by email if theres a arial on them Edited by LAZYBSTARD

lads i no that they are in wicklow,wexford,and waterford.....the old lad was at a persons house that works for the department...the fella showed him the cameras live and fellas wiith balaclavas digging lol

nowt wrong with balaclavas, they keep your face warm :thumbs:

havent seen these cameras out our way, anyone got any pics?

theres a gadget yu can buy called a 3g tracker blocker from any online spy shop will stop any signal sent by simcard in the vaccinity only small whuld be good t block anties phones at meets and also will stop wireless camreas threwwer alarm systems and trackers handy tool in the right hands blocks mobile phones instant funny when you got a freind whos misses is a moaner jus cut her straight off with out him nowin

• Like 5