yor dog collars

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are quite correct, I would prefer not to deal with you.   If there's one thing that is guaranteed to annoy the shit out of me, it is messers and timewasters.   If you'd replied to my pm months

i make my own

havent found a collar i like yet so my dogs run without.

Posted Images

1" not be too thin? Do they come with the British flag on them?

Naa mate I think the flags a tiny but extra a9327f24.jpg both mine are 1.5 thick mate hope this helps

what size is that dog. my whippets 5 1/5 months old, about 17/18 tts and her kneck is about 10 inch if that. dont want a thin one coz she would choke herself on the lead but then if i get one too thick it will look like a neck brace. :hmm:

if he done 1 1/4 inch then i bet that would be fine, bet he doesnt :cray:

ive pm'd him but no reply. i want to pay him now so i can get it here before i go away on sunday night. :icon_eek:

He will get back to you mate I promise you that! They are fantastic mate,that one in the picture is my bull x bitch she is 4 months in that picture and was about 21tts at the time but my older dog collie whippet greyhound is only 20 1/2 tts and both of their collars are 1.5 inch thick and fit well for me I paid 34 for both wih the flag on mate,hope this helps you :)

1" not be too thin? Do they come with the British flag on them?

Naa mate I think the flags a tiny but extra a9327f24.jpg both mine are 1.5 thick mate hope this helps

what size is that dog. my whippets 5 1/5 months old, about 17/18 tts and her kneck is about 10 inch if that. dont want a thin one coz she would choke herself on the lead but then if i get one too thick it will look like a neck brace. :hmm:

if he done 1 1/4 inch then i bet that would be fine, bet he doesnt :cray:

ive pm'd him but no reply. i want to pay him now so i can get it here before i go away on sunday night. :icon_eek:

He will get back to you mate I promise you that! They are fantastic mate,that one in the picture is my bull x bitch she is 4 months in that picture and was about 21tts at the time but my older dog collie whippet greyhound is only 20 1/2 tts and both of their collars are 1.5 inch thick and fit well for me I paid 34 for both wih the flag on mate,hope this helps you :)

Forgot to mention,give him the details ie neck size,type of dog and he does them to fit mate :)

tried that. phones off. might just not want to sell me one. :cray:

You are quite correct, I would prefer not to deal with you.

If there's one thing that is guaranteed to annoy the shit out of me, it is messers and timewasters.

If you'd replied to my pm months ago, then you'd have had your collar by now.

Funny isn't it, as soon as I don't reply lads suddenly develop ADHD and send loads of pm's and emails expecting me to drop everything and pander to their every whim.

As I remember it, you asked a few questions, then disappeared.

And even better now, you're asking for discount before you know the price, because you're in the army, and dropping loads of hints about rememberance sunday etc, why would I give discount? Don't soldiers get paid any more?

It would only have been about £15 quid with postage anyway!

In short, no I won't be dealing with you.

I have only posted this on here because you're posting about me not replying to your pm's and having my phone off, anyone that knows me will know my signal is shit here and I always ring them back from my house phone when I'm home.

My service is spot on, as am I, when people are the same with me.

• Like 8

I think that's a little out of order ss. I'm no time waster. I did pm you a while back asking a price on a collar for my lab. Not sure if I had the whippet then. And you replied a price. It was left at that wasn't it? I found an old collar for the dog and put that on her.

I'm

Certainly no timewaster. I've delt with guys off here and I wasn't questioning your service? It was a laugh?

I was also joking about military discount and did I not ask if there was anything you

Wanted that maybe I could get? Didn't mean that instead of the price.

I said I would pay

As soon as you replied back. I sat at work on the computer until 6 so I could pay you straight away.

Reference remembrance day? I said I was in a rush to pay due to working this weekend and away for a week on Monday. Didnt mean that as a hint.

I apologise for not buying your kit previously but that's all i have done. I have never ordered anything off you and never messed you about. Can't help

How you feel and can only apologise if you think I've messed you about.

Lee

• Like 1

I think that's a little out of order ss. I'm no time waster. I did pm you a while back asking a price on a collar for my lab. Not sure if I had the whippet then. And you replied a price. It was left at that wasn't it? I found an old collar for the dog and put that on her.

I'm

Certainly no timewaster. I've delt with guys off here and I wasn't questioning your service? It was a laugh?

I was also joking about military discount and did I not ask if there was anything you

Wanted that maybe I could get? Didn't mean that instead of the price.

I said I would pay

As soon as you replied back. I sat at work on the computer until 6 so I could pay you straight away.

Reference remembrance day? I said I was in a rush to pay due to working this weekend and away for a week on Monday. Didnt mean that as a hint.

I apologise for not buying your kit previously but that's all i have done. I have never ordered anything off you and never messed you about. Can't help

How you feel and can only apologise if you think I've messed you about.

Lee

HE SEEMS GENUINE HERE TO BE FAIR STRONGSTUFF UP TO YOU NOW PAL

If there's one thing that is guaranteed to annoy the shit out of me, it is messers and timewasters.

Funny isn't it, as soon as I don't reply lads suddenly develop ADHD and send loads of pm's and emails expecting me to drop everything and pander to their every whim.

And even better now, you're asking for discount before you know the price, because you're in the army, and dropping loads of hints about rememberance sunday etc, why would I give discount? Don't soldiers get paid any more?

I have only posted this on here because you're posting about me not replying to your pm's and having my phone off, anyone that knows me will know my signal is shit here and I always ring them back from my house phone when I'm home.

make up and do a deal lifes to short, stong stuff is the way to go genuine lad

make up and do a deal lifes to short, stong stuff is the way to go genuine lad

You hit the nail on the head there mate

strongstuff, ive pm'd you to apologise, emailed and tried to phone to apologise in person and explain why i didnt buy the first time i enquired. the pup had broken her leg, with all the vets bills i just couldnt afford it. maybe should of messaged you to say i didnt want a collar but i didnt order anything that i can remember.

i think your being a little harsh and doesnt warrant being totally ignored. if you still dont want to sell me a collar after i have apologised over and over again, explained the reason and even tried to speak to you in person then i cant help that.

just hope you have a change of heart.