LURCHER MISSING

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fecking hate this, if someone had found it you'd have it back by know. Some thieving barsteward has it and I hope you catch up with them.SCUMBAGS!   Best of luck getting the dog back.     Bri

them f****n pikeys in the red van robbin dogs they should shot dead

i have past his name 2 alot of people danny

Posted Images

right lads [NO TEXT TALK] got any info on a red hiace. thats around the place picking up dogs, i have stoped a couple of lads and they were saying there around the place asking fellas 2 sell there dogs.and was told they robbed a womans shitzu,was talking 2 another lad just a few mins ago that has lurchers and his mother rang him at 12 30 monday morning asking him did one of his dogs get out cause a red hiace pulled up by the bus stop where she was waiting and they picked up a red lurcher and took off, that bus stop is near where i live.and around the time my dog went missing, any info on that red hiace would be much appreciated,pm me if u prefer.

Edited by mighty celt

right lads [NO TEXT TALK] got any info on a red hiace. thats around the place picking up dogs, i have stoped a couple of lads and they were saying there around the place asking fellas 2 sell there dogs.and was told they robbed a womans shitzu,was talking 2 another lad just a few mins ago that has lurchers and his mother rang him at 12 30 monday morning asking him did one of his dogs get out cause a red hiace pulled up by the bus stop where she was waiting and they picked up a red lurcher and took off, that bus stop is near where i live.and around the time my dog went missing, any info on that red hiace would be much appreciated,pm me if u prefer.

any info lads