Any of you know how to train guard dogs ?

Guest vin

Guest thebigdog

As for training a dog to guard I dont have a clue but i used to work with a fella who lived in south africa in the 70's and 80's. He was a bit of a bullsh*tter but he reckoned what they used to do was get a dog as a pup, shove it in a sack and get a darkie to beat it with a stick then open the sack up. After a while the dog used to feckin detest darkies because of this and thats how he trained his.

Like i say he was full of sh*t most of the time so i dont know if thats right or wrong, but cant see how that will help you, unless you beat the pup and then open the sack wearing a gold chain, burberry cap, and a shell suit! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

friggin hell vin,all this song and dance, theres a good few hundred of us here that will lie and wait in your garden!! All we want is a bacon butty and all your permission

a freind of mine owns a pub and when he was goin to work exactley the same thing was hapening down here in cardiff he when and bought a doberman pup only a small bitch but what a dog good with his gr

I'd personally go for a GSD or Malinois and get some proper training put into it. You'd own a dog that you would enjoy rather than a lunatic you couldn't trust, and I know which one would be the first

Posted Images