whats the funniest thing u have done out hunting

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one night coming back from my permision with my mates and dogs,we were walking up this alley that brings you out onto main road were all the pubs shops takeaways etc,we could hear this noise like a re

the lad who used to live next door to me was always nagging me to take him out lamping so one night i had knowone to go out with so i asked him if he wanted to come. we went to this horse field were

watched this lad get tangled up in electric fence :laugh:

what about,, its fecking got me :whistling::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and them steps that night :laugh: :laugh: good old times u carnt beat them

steps?

yes top off park then down that field to stream

ha i think i know now pal its same person with fence i think :laugh:

yes shitey :laugh: :laugh:

My 2 was once i cocked me leg over a 3/4ft fence and it was 6ft drop the other side, poor dog saved me nuts, got hold of her collar and pull my self back off the fence, and the other time was down next to the rivere i fish on all summer, went to cross it mid winter in summer the river is half a foot max, i see something on the other side that i wanna run so rushes down to cross the river only to fall in ball's deep!!. -7 that night and i was a good 3 hours walk from home!

one night coming back from my permision with my mates and dogs,we were walking up this alley that brings you out onto main road were all the pubs shops takeaways etc,we could hear this noise like a real wet fart noise :blink: ,so as we got to the top we could hear it again but louder looked to our right there was this young lad jeans and pants to ankles and as he was spraying his shite all over the pizza place door shouting ba stards selt me some dodgey chicken you can have the fecker back :bad::laugh:

• Like 4

once while me and mi mate were out lamping,we came across a taxi parked in a remote spot,windows steamed up,obviously doing a bit o shagging,so me and mi mate sneaked up and blasted the 1million candle power right through the windscreen :laugh: the woman was riding the taxi driver,kinel you should of seen em,they fecking shit it :laugh:

another time we were on our permission,when we spotted someone lamping in the distance,no one else had permission for the land,so we made our way to the only place he could possibly park a car and there was a newish tranny van parked there,so we got a length of nylon rope out of some stables and tied one end to the exhaust underneath the van and the other end around the base of a tree :laugh: kinel i near pissed misel :laugh:

• Like 1

Spent half an hour hiding in a ditch whist some keepers were riding about on their quads lamping for fox.

Fell over a fence in the dark and flattened a very pretty bed of early Daffs, and then ended up with sciatica for a month. I blame Moll for that one :laugh:

• Like 1

Far too many to mention, just ask my lamping buddies about my ability to trip and fall when we are out, also darn sarf a few years ago on a quad following hounds i got off to put a log across a stream and lost my footing and minced backwards into a pond, was very wet and cold for the rest of the day.............

the lad who used to live next door to me was always nagging me to take him out lamping so one night i had knowone to go out with so i asked him if he wanted to come. we went to this horse field were the electric fence is an beast i think its for elephants or something well anyways we gets to this fence i start to role under it and i hear this nose so i look up and he has get hold of this fence pulling backwards face all white then all af a sudden he go's flying backwards he must have gone 8ft and landed on his back shacking and when i asked him why he grabbed the fence he said by bag was going to catch on it, so i said why did you think i was roleing under it he said so the rabbits didnt see us well they would have defiantly heard me lathing my head off about an hour later he said can we go home he was akeing and feeling shit.

• Like 3