saluki grey

Well guys i was uming an RRRing about a saluki grey free to a good home the other week, took the plunge and picked her up tonight took her out just to see if she showed the slight interest in rabbits first slip nailed it :thumbs:

She is just over 25inch is this maybe a bit too big for rabbits??

I have a feeling shes gonna be a cracker on other things though she has a lot more saluki then grey and was origionaly bought off a breeder the guy told me.

Shes just over a year old happy days.

Also on the look out for a kennal if any bodys getting rid.

• Like 1

i had a saluki grey he was 32tts he was a good rabbit dog he took them all what i put him on did not miss a thing and he was good on over things to did dont miss a thing mate best dog ever i lost him 7 weeks ago

sorry to hear mate but did u ever put him in the grand national lol

atb 4 u matey hope it works out 4 u r u keepin them both now u have seen my saluki x mate he is 27tt and he likes his rabbits 25tt is just the right size matey

yer mate true that one of yours is a cracker. To right keeping em both mate got the room an there both on the ball.

Hows that black one of yours mate?

atb 4 u matey hope it works out 4 u r u keepin them both now u have seen my saluki x mate he is 27tt and he likes his rabbits 25tt is just the right size matey

yer mate true that one of yours is a cracker. To right keeping em both mate got the room an there both on the ball.

Hows that black one of yours mate?

she bk on it matey lovein it again lol she has bin doing well bin havein some good numbers off rabbits how the pup going lad