what age do i start coursing my bull greyhounds??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The doggy game is a bitch game you juwt have to look on here you cant say anything without some dick saying something if he want to dogs an he puts the time in he will get back out what he puts in .as

two look 'arder than one innit? get rid of em both and get nice little beddy whippet and learn things properly, the dog will proberly teach you more than you teach it! i learnt more from my 1st dog

f*****g retard more like!. Coming soon to a for sale section near you. FTB

ive got 2 11 week old puppie bull greyhounds and just wondering if anyone has advice on the average age to start working them

you will get varied views on this mate, not sure about bull x's but with my lurchers entered them gently at 8-9mths, nothing more than a couple of slips regardless of catch rate, and gradually built it up till around graft at 14 mth but as i said varied opinions on this subject. :thumbs:

walk them round the black til there 12month mate get abit of training into them no rush mate by the summer next year plenty of bunnies about for them to chase taking to on at the same time is abit much but fairplay to yah :thumbs:

• Like 1

grow up mate.. i didnt join this to speak to idiots like you! this ent a website for dumb comments surely, its about sharing your experieces and helping people out with advice. you cant say nuffin mate i know 2 bullgreyhounds with one owner that are great all rounders!! dont speak to me please!:D

• Like 1

grow up mate.. i didnt join this to speak to idiots like you! this ent a website for dumb comments surely, its about sharing your experieces and helping people out with advice. you cant say nuffin mate i know 2 bullgreyhounds with one owner that are great all rounders!! dont speak to me please! :D

Well heres some advice for you. Either get rid of one or both of them before they get ruined.

You should have done your homework instead of jumping in feet first like 99% of the youngsters who are only in the 'sport' for a few months before they jack it.

Let us know how they are doing a year from now.

:hmm:

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan
  • Like 1