angora ferrets

Seen it before , when you get in from working it first thing you would have to do is give the fcuker a wash and blow dry :laugh:

Exactly , its totally impractical to have a long coated ferret for that very reason :hmm: i dont know why anyone would want such an animal :(

I have heard of that breeder- 'Carolina Ferrets'. Have a look at the site it's absolute bollocks, so called feeding information was a load of crap when I was on there a few months back [she actually advises against feeding raw meat!] and she breeds first and foremost for colour of all things. Not health, working ability or even temperament. FFS.

http://www.ferrets.htmlplanet.com/photo4.html

I have heard of that breeder- 'Carolina Ferrets'. Have a look at the site it's absolute bollocks, so called feeding information was a load of crap when I was on there a few months back [she actually advises against feeding raw meat!] and she breeds first and foremost for colour of all things. Not health, working ability or even temperament. FFS.

http://www.ferrets.htmlplanet.com/photo4.html

The health is debatable anyway, i have been told there sufferers of breating probs & skin issues, why do peeps breed animals that are not sound health wise, its something that shouldnt be encouraged :angry::angry: