bitches in heat

Guest busterdog

I've had a few in my life time that wouldn't work full stop while they were in season, they weren't right for a week or so before and while they were in full season they just stopped working all together. I've seen it lurchers and terriers, once the season was over with the same bitches worked just as good and just as hard. I haven't had the misfortune to own one like this for a while but they do exist.

Edited by busterdog

I won't work my bitches when there in heat. Its up to you but they can be a bit "off" when in heat

Got a bitch now thats in season won bother taking her out at all after trying her last year in season totaly diffrent bitch while not in season work wise

thanks for the replies, two of the bitches in question are litter sisters and have only just started work so i wont complicate things by trying them,the other bitch is their mother who has done her fair share,so i might use her if i have to but i wont expect to much. I ve got a couple of dogs though so I'll be able to do a bit :yes: