Two nil to us

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a decent session out on Charlie tonight. We had arranger to meet up with Graham and spent some time on his land, we met up at around ten and half an hour later we were onto our first Charlie.  

f**k ur only getting the hang of it now,,, that was eight months ago

I wont answer that and make a c**t of you.

Posted Images

Good result to all .Did yous use an electronic caller . I spent the weekend getting soaked through calling them in but they were lamp shy .I know of a certain Shooting Club up here and they spend their time just shooting from mid august once they see eyes .So every thing lamp shy .

No we were using a hand made caller Irish Lurcher made,most effective 1 I ever came across,you should put them into production John :yes:

I wish I could take full credit for the caller, but I cant, I think it may have been used/invented long time before I got hunting, but have been making them and they certainly do bring the fox’s in close.

im getting the hang of the one u made me john handy caller u should make them and sell them very easy and reliable caller

I wish I could take full credit for the caller, but I cant, I think it may have been used/invented long time before I got hunting, but have been making them and they certainly do bring the fox’s in close.

im getting the hang of the one u made me john handy caller u should make them and sell them very easy and reliable caller

f**k ur only getting the hang of it now,,, that was eight months ago :laugh:

• Like 1

seen them on you tube some aussie making them they sound good ( tenderfield calls)

Edited by LAZYBSTARD

ye but i dont hunt hunt in the sunner :tongue2:

ye but i dont hunt hunt in the sunner :tongue2:

I wont answer that and make a c**t of you. :hmm:

• Like 1

run 10 caught 2 .. change the title 8 - 2 to charlie

lol

A set of eyes in the far distance soon coming galloping into the call and this Charlie was no push-over, he gave as good as he got, two nil to us. In total we must have called in at least ten Charlie, not all within slipping range, two Charlie and a bunny later we called it a night. Good night lamping and good company.

We slipped on i think 5 out of the 10 and a couple of the slips were when the fox had already sused us and were already heading for cover,but sometimes your lucky and they stop to take another look and the dog gains enough ground to get up on them but these ones were well on their way