just got in

just got in from the worst lamping session of the seasan very poor had a cupple of sily slips butt the rabbits wher all so jumpy and fox's every wher i gues thats why all the rabbits wher mainly on the edge and jumpy didnt get one rabbit walked fore agers rubbish nights like theas make me wonder why i have lurcher lol

just got in from the worst lamping session of the seasan very poor had a cupple of sily slips butt the rabbits wher all so jumpy and fox's every wher i gues thats why all the rabbits wher mainly on the edge and jumpy didnt get one rabbit walked fore agers rubbish nights like theas make me wonder why i have lurcher lol

so you have something to compare against when you have a good night, :laugh: its been like that since the last full moon, but last night was a new moon so should get better, its almost as if the predators are trying to fatten up as much as possible, yet another sign of a bad winter, or so me granny used to say :laugh:

at least you got out and give it a go mate,thats what counts some you win,some you loose its the way it is sometimes,av been out some nights and seen more fox than coneys,i can go out and not get any slips but can go out the next night and get shit loads on the same land,some nights are just plain mad mate alb martyn

I'm glad a few people had nights like this cos I thought it was just me, walked for bleedin miles and got three slips, everywhere was completely dead, didn't see any foxes but it was obvious they were around somewhere, there weren't even any rabbits hugging the hedges!