Gloves for ferreting

Just take the stings i reckon you cant set nets with gloves on then after the nets are set and your putting the ferrets in put your gloves on or stand with your hands in your pockets

Raf pilots gloves pure calfs leather that stretches over your hands like surgical gloves not cheap but you should be able to source some from a surplus shop they are awesome as if made for thejob i also use mine when deer stalking you can feel the trigger of the rifle like your not wearing gloves. they come in green whiteand black type raf flying gloves into internet google they will come up

On the subject of Gloves, im looking for a box of disposable for gutting rabbits, do Poundland sell them?

most of the tool/hardwear type stalls on markets sell them joe,, i always have a box in me van,, £3 - £4 for a box of 100

I wear those rubber skinned affairs,, cotton on the back, but the fingers and palm look dipped in rubbery shite,, I wear gloves all the time at work ,so got intae the habit and wear them for digging etc now,,

TBH, ah huvnae been able tae feel ma fingers since August wi aw the nettles,, I seem to be permanently numb aboot the hands,, so maybe I need tae wear them even more

There the ones i wear cheap enough to get a couple of pairs and free if you ''borrow'' them from work

ATB Seany ;)