Thai Girls

English guy catches a siamese carp....

So who's ''Wanked one of these shemale's off on accident then''

Got a good mate who now lives in Hong Kong,I was at a BJ bar with him when he copped-off with a stunning lady,she was quite literally breathtaking,anyway,he was pissed and took her into a booth for fellatio,came back and said it was the best BJ he had ever had in his life,off they toddle to his hotel-room for naughties,I saw him the next morning,he was crestfallen and oddly silent,turns out his best-blowjob ever had came from a guy.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sat on the train this morning opposite a stunning Thai girl. I kept thinking to myself, please don't get an erection, please don't get an erection... .....but she did !

....absolutely !  

oh my fecking god i can only think of one positive of going out wi that.....you wouldnt feel as guilty after you'd kicked feck out of it

Posted Images

So who's ''Wanked one of these shemale's off on accident then'' :hmm: ......................................Lab maybe ?

Look....i was very drunk and she said it was a big clit....granted her name was Dave and that should have been a give away but as i say i was very drunk.... :censored:

remember watching the Ladyboys of Bangkok stage show

Of ever your in Thailand and get the chance visit Tiffany's in Pattaya,its a great evenings entertainment,funny as f*ck,very camp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dBLN3tMPUE&feature=related

Have these things got ''Dicks''................................................genuine question ? :laugh:

So who's ''Wanked one of these shemale's off on accident then'' :hmm: ......................................Lab maybe ?

Look....i was very drunk and she said it was a big clit....granted her name was Dave and that should have been a give away but as i say i was very drunk.... :censored:

Hahah a ''BIG-CLIT'' you dirty sweaty haggis juggling BEAST.................................................you knew exactly what you was doing lol

• Like 1

two lads from my old football team went a few years back, they were sitting in a bar talking to two what they thought were "girls", now after passing money over one decided to take one back to the hotel and the other one went elsewhere, the lad got back to the hotel and it wasnt long before he found out she was actually a he and sent it on its way, around half an hour passed and his mate got back to the room "was yours a....?"he asked "Aye" came the reply, "what did you do then?" well i'd paid my money so i f****d it anyway came the reply!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And been glad of it , just like most of us. Imagine you picked up one of these un be known they had tacle, a few drinks, back to your apartment, some "heavy pettin", get a bit worked up till yours is like a boat rod, beautifull face, perfect tits, body of an angel, then the last turkey in the shop comes out :icon_eek: , what would you do, bare in mind she'd been down on your microphone for the last 5 minutes, what would you do????............. truthfully????......, and there was no one around to be a witness???..... come on..... truth??, I know what Judge would do.lol :thumbs::boogy: . Incoming........... :yes:

And been glad of it , just like most of us. Imagine you picked up one of these un be known they had tacle, a few drinks, back to your apartment, some "heavy pettin", get a bit worked up till yours is like a boat rod, beautifull face, perfect tits, body of an angel, then the last turkey in the shop comes out :icon_eek: , what would you do, bare in mind she'd been down on your microphone for the last 5 minutes, what would you do????............. truthfully????......, and there was no one around to be a witness???..... come on..... truth??, I know what Judge would do.lol :thumbs::boogy: . Incoming........... :yes:

Sounds like you would of carried on :laugh: truthfully i would of felt the growler at first chance just to be safe :blink:

• Like 1