Who's to blame?....

decided to take my ferret and dog out for an hour tonight and on my way there I get stuck in traffic...as I slowly move forwards I see a silver peugeot 406 half way across the road, some bird had been pulling out of a junction and must have run out of petrol or something because the car was across the road, not blocking the traffic because it was a wide road, but still in the way. A bloke in a van stopped to help...........man I bet he wishes he hadn't!!!! the car is positioned about 20 meters away from the bridge going over the motorway, so it's on a hill but it's facing slightly down the hill but is resting on the kerb. The bloke pushes the car and the woman is stood at the car door pushing it aswell with the car door open. Between them they manage to push the car up the kerb and as it goes up they both stand back up....for a brief second all seems well, but the car is edging forward, bit more, bit more....and then panic! both grab the car but it's too late, it goes flying down the embankment into the woods at the bottom! It's basically fallen a good 10 meters down a sharp embankment into trees....f'ck knows how they'll get it out!!!

Who's fault do you reckon that is? I would say hers for not jumping in and stickin the handbrake on when it went up the kerb. There were some pretty evil looks being exchanged as I drove past I can assure you! I did feel sorry for the bloke I must admit, he was trying to help and must be feeling a little guilty now. How pissed off must she be, it's bad enough that your car brakes down but then to top it all off it also ends up down an embankment and probably written off.

And payback for me smirking....I caught f'ck all, slipped down a slope and got scratched to buggery on the brambles....drove back thinking to myself that even though I had a shit session, some people have had far worse days! :laugh:

Womans fault as per usual...

it reminded me of an incident with my ex wife. I had a car that'd been on the drive for 6 months without being used, so I decided to sell it but obviously needed to give it the once over first. It wouldn't start so I pushed it back down the road and told my wife to get in, ignition on, stick it in first and then come off the clutch when I bang on the roof......I pushed it, banged on the roof, she took her foot off, the car started and she proceeded to drive across two neighbours gardens and then finally brake and stall the car again. So I had to push it back across the neighbours gardens on to our drive! who's fault was that.....mine apparently, because I didn't tell her she need to brake! F'ckin women!!!! :laugh:

decided to take my ferret and dog out for an hour tonight and on my way there I get stuck in traffic...as I slowly move forwards I see a silver peugeot 406 half way across the road, some bird had been pulling out of a junction and must have run out of petrol or something because the car was across the road, not blocking the traffic because it was a wide road, but still in the way. A bloke in a van stopped to help...........man I bet he wishes he hadn't!!!! the car is positioned about 20 meters away from the bridge going over the motorway, so it's on a hill but it's facing slightly down the hill but is resting on the kerb. The bloke pushes the car and the woman is stood at the car door pushing it aswell with the car door open. Between them they manage to push the car up the kerb and as it goes up they both stand back up....for a brief second all seems well, but the car is edging forward, bit more, bit more....and then panic! both grab the car but it's too late, it goes flying down the embankment into the woods at the bottom! It's basically fallen a good 10 meters down a sharp embankment into trees....f'ck knows how they'll get it out!!!

Who's fault do you reckon that is? I would say hers for not jumping in and stickin the handbrake on when it went up the kerb. There were some pretty evil looks being exchanged as I drove past I can assure you! I did feel sorry for the bloke I must admit, he was trying to help and must be feeling a little guilty now. How pissed off must she be, it's bad enough that your car brakes down but then to top it all off it also ends up down an embankment and probably written off.

And payback for me smirking....I caught f'ck all, slipped down a slope and got scratched to buggery on the brambles....drove back thinking to myself that even though I had a shit session, some people have had far worse days! :laugh:

Without doubt its your fault !.......To get that much detail on the situation you could of quite easily shouted out to get the handbrake on as it became clear the car was going for a nosedive..........hope you got fully comp insurance,infact id fully expect plod to be on your doorstep by the morning im sure someone would of taken your number plate ;)

it reminded me of an incident with my ex wife. I had a car that'd been on the drive for 6 months without being used, so I decided to sell it but obviously needed to give it the once over first. It wouldn't start so I pushed it back down the road and told my wife to get in, ignition on, stick it in first and then come off the clutch when I bang on the roof......I pushed it, banged on the roof, she took her foot off, the car started and she proceeded to drive across two neighbours gardens and then finally brake and stall the car again. So I had to push it back across the neighbours gardens on to our drive! who's fault was that.....mine apparently, because I didn't tell her she need to brake! F'ckin women!!!! :laugh:

lol........my mate thought it would be funny(not long after he passed his test) when driving along to take the keys out. Turned a corner and the steering lock came on and he narrowly missed skelping a wall. He never did that again... :laugh:

Good job she was'nt in second, or she may have driven to the end of your street :D

Without doubt its your fault !.......To get that much detail on the situation you could of quite easily shouted out to get the handbrake on as it became clear the car was going for a nosedive..........hope you got fully comp insurance,infact id fully expect plod to be on your doorstep by the morning im sure someone would of taken your number plate ;)

I could have shouted maybe....but I was too busy trying to find the video camera on my samsung galaxy s, didn't make it in time though :cray:

Good job she was'nt in second, or she may have driven to the end of your street :D

pity she wasn't in fifth...she might have f'cked off and never came back! :laugh:

pity she wasn't in fifth...she might have f'cked off and never came back! :laugh:

:laugh: ..............she eventually found 5th though.... :D

lol........my mate thought it would be funny(not long after he passed his test) when driving along to take the keys out. Turned a corner and the steering lock came on and he narrowly missed skelping a wall. He never did that again... :laugh:

a mind eh that am sure about sh@t ma pants that day[hodgey drivin eh?] :hmm:

:laugh:

my sisters ex was going down snakes pass on his GSXR and turned off the ignition cos it thought it was be quality to going down it in silence, he forgot the brakes were servo assisted and a potentially disasterous situation saw him rise to the status of god to two other motorcyclists who had stopped for a brew as he cornered a fast sweeping bend on the limit, knee down in complete silence! He had to pull up at the bottom to remove his boxers and put them in the nearby bin :laugh:

a mind eh that am sure about sh@t ma pants that day[hodgey drivin eh?] :hmm:

Correct.....could it have been anybody else.... :laugh: