Floor tiling.

I don't know the size yet Judge, i thought they would charge per square meter? I want the whole of the cottage done in the same tile but of course it depends upon the price, it may be i can only afford to do one room or a room at a time?

Not sure about tiles yet either, i would like the small square quarry tiles but again depends upon the price, i may have to make do with the normal larger sized ones.

Thank you TB, so it would be roughly £700 for a 15' x 16' room then?

am just going of what a frend charges moll,for all i no he could be ripping the poor folk off :laugh:

but yes thats what he charges..

am just going of what a frend charges moll,for all i no he could be ripping the poor folk off :laugh:

Ripped you off Tb,it used to be 16 euro a square yard,when times were good here

• Like 1

these was the small wall tiles so not to sure if it makes eny diverense mate?eny how al do the fookers my self now ye told me that lol

That sounds more like it, the whole measurements (A very approx) will be 34.3575 which would have worked out at £1030.00 :cray:

All depends on what your concrete floor is like, if it's an old cottage it will more than likely need a latex based floor leveller applied first which will increase the cost of the job quite a bit. Not labour wise as it takes no time at all to put the stuff down it's the material cost the will bump the price up. As for a metre price I'd say anything from £15-£25 depending on the size of the job, if it's a big area i'd be trying to get them down price wise

All depends on what your concrete floor is like, if it's an old cottage it will more than likely need a latex based floor leveller applied first which will increase the cost of the job quite a bit. Not labour wise as it takes no time at all to put the stuff down it's the material cost the will bump the price up. As for a metre price I'd say anything from £15-£25 depending on the size of the job, if it's a big area i'd be trying to get them down price wise

I think i might have some of that Peg...is it the stuff in 2 joined bags, you have to break the seal and mix it together?

Would 35ish metre squared be considered a big area?