Warning: Be VERY carefull when swapping with MARKMCCANN !

Be VERY carefull when swapping dvd's with MARKMCCANN !

Make him send you his dvd's first, check the content and THEN send him yours !

.....otherwise he will send you rubbish or nothing at all, and ignore your messages when you try to get your dvd's !

I have just experienced this, and so have at least three other members within the last year that I have spoken to !

Take care.

That's fair enough. I don't want to be a sour grape, but we stand at least four people here sharing same experiences with the same person, so I just wanted to spare others the same, that's all.

Now, let's leave it at that, shall we ?

No! if what you're saying is right he should be booted off.........anyone who rips off other people needs bringing to everyones attention and banning.

• Like 2

That's fair enough. I don't want to be a sour grape, but we stand at least four people here sharing same experiences with the same person, so I just wanted to spare others the same, that's all.

No! if what you're saying is right he should be booted off.........anyone who rips off other people needs bringing to everyones attention and banning.

i dont want it left at that..i sent him a dvd believing it was the one he was looking for but it wasnt and because i didnt reply within his time limit he said i was trying to scam him..i sent him the dvd for FREE and he done the same for me..so how is that scamming him...and as for banning me from the site find out the facts before you try boot me off

Guest thebigdog

it was 3 people earlier. hes full of shit. the lad already replied to him, and he didnt respond, he just started more threads elsewhere.

who's the other people this has happened to? and when did u send him the dvds?

it was one dvd Pa and i actually thought it was the right dvd he was getting..ive done dvds for a few people on this site and never charged them for doing it and ive never had this kind of shit off any of any of them

Edited by markmccann

who's the other people this has happened to? and when did u send him the dvds?

it was one dvd Pa and i actually thought it was the right dvd he was getting..ive done dvds for a few people on this site and never charged them for doing it and ive never had this kind of shit off any of them

Edited by markmccann

i dont want it left at that..i sent him a dvd believing it was the one he was looking for but it wasnt and because i didnt reply within his time limit he said i was trying to scam him..i sent him the dvd for FREE and he done the same for me..so how is that scamming him...and as for banning me from the site find out the facts before you try boot me off

read what I put fella! IF

my first impression is that he's a bit of a drama queen! and if he had spoke to three/four people why not just name them? and if no money has changed hands it's a pretty wank scam.

Not surprised you don't want it leaving there to be honest.

read what I put fella! IF

my first impression is that he's a bit of a drama queen! and if he had spoke to three/four people why not just name them? and if no money has changed hands it's a pretty wank scam.

Not surprised you don't want it leaving there to be honest.

cheers mate i didnt mean to be ignorant to your reply but hes calling me a scammer and ive asked him to name the other people ive done this too but he hasnt replied to that