few picks

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, Psycho alert! What an idiot, and clearly a scum bag to talk about someones family like that. Go and play with traffic you sad little man.

I think Gary needs a hug!!!! Or a f*****g Stanley blade across him a few times, sick c**t!!!

If we kill them first , then surely theyre not being tortured are they ? Hes a strange lad old Gary aint he , he would do better getting himself a good lurcher and walking the fields , it would get ri

Posted Images

Guest hunterside

lets get this topic back on track :yes: heres marley f uck knows what he weighs but he is 20 1/2 tts shoulder lolpost-7701-0-17646200-1318679281.jpgpost-7701-0-59267200-1318679250.jpg

hes filling out nicely mate glad to see some upto date picks of him hes still got plenty of growing to do looking at his knuckles hows he comeing on training wise ?

yeah filling out well eats like a pig lol you watch i asked for the smallest dog pup and end with 1 of the biggest lol, training hit and miss am not botherd with sit stay stuff so long he retrieves and jumps the main thing for me is recall as some of the land i hunt is keepered or shoot syndicate .

Edited by hunterside

lets get this topic back on track :yes: heres marley f uck knows what he weighs but he is 20 1/2 tts shoulder lolpost-7701-0-17646200-1318679281.jpgpost-7701-0-59267200-1318679250.jpg

hes filling out nicely mate glad to see some upto date picks of him hes still got plenty of growing to do looking at his knuckles hows he comeing on training wise ?

yeah filling out well eats like a pig lol you watch i asked for the smallest dog pup and end with 1 of the biggest lol, training hit and miss am not botherd with sit stay stuff so long he retrieves and jumps the main thing for me is recall as some of the land i hunt is keepered or shoot syndicate .

i dont bother with the sit stay eather mate aslong as like u say when the lamp goes off there straight bk and when told or needed can jump and heel when told that will do me! Ive got pepper jumping in and out her pen now nothing to high about 20 inchs or so mate give her a few weeks at that then up it by 6inchs
Guest hunterside

i dont bother with the sit stay eather mate aslong as like u say when the lamp goes off there straight bk and when told or needed can jump and heel when told that will do me! Ive got pepper jumping in and out her pen now nothing to high about 20 inchs or so mate give her a few weeks at that then up it by 6inchs

same here got marley jumping in and out the kennel like you say nothing to high make him jump when its feed time that never fails to get him going lol.atb hs

You are an evil c**t who kills animals for fun and sport I hope your family are butchered just like the animals you kill and torture

If we kill them first , then surely theyre not being tortured are they ? Hes a strange lad old Gary aint he , he would do better getting himself a good lurcher and walking the fields , it would get rid of all that anger thats eating him away !

only one thing he needs a number 6 up the arse, that will take the sting out of him .!!

6 inchs of scents dangling fury up his ass would soon have him sucking his dummy and crying for his mammy lol

give em it dry an see if can squeal a fox in for the big dog

squealling like a pig :laugh:

jesus christ who let this paul McCARTNEY look alike on here all the man was doing was putting a few picks up of his dogs stay with your wooly jumper wearing harry crushner loving mates and bother people that are worth bother i,e nonces,if you kept your mouth shut and looked past your nose you might learn a thing or 2 instead of making foolish accusations