Most ripped pics!! Lets see your dogs in peak condition...

aha geoff,,,,i might as well put this whip x grey monkey ya sent up to scotland ,,,,can i have one without the dodgy ears next time :laugh: ,,,home early fae work away out for a mooch now , with dumbo :laugh:

IMG_5902CR2.jpg

nice dog but i wouldnt be letting my dog of the lead on that land your just asking for trouble :thumbs:

you mean like this :laugh: :laugh: ,,,,its funny old game dogs ,,,,i never put mine on leads,,,,i give them enough rope to hang themselfs as pups,,,( i,e ) dont put them on leads,,,and hey presto they learn ,,,not throw themselfs head 1st off a cliff and kill themselfs on a rock,,,( do you know that dog has never injured himself ,,,bar a cut or strain,,,it was his up bringing ,,,,not waiting on lead ,then feck it ,,,take lead off,,,,,i belive when pups ontro them too loads off diffrent types off ground,,,,i was out 2day ,,hard ground slippy,,,,but he came home fine ,,,but its still early door,s for him ,,,he,s only over 4 year old,,

12-1.jpg

Edited by whip x grey
  • Like 5

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha geoff,,,,i might as well put this whip x grey monkey ya sent up to scotland ,,,,can i have one without the dodgy ears next time :laugh: ,,,home early fae work away out for a mooch now , with dumbo :laugh:

IMG_5902CR2.jpg

nice dog but i wouldnt be letting my dog of the lead on that land your just asking for trouble :thumbs:

you mean like this :laugh: :laugh: ,,,,its funny old game dogs ,,,,i never put mine on leads,,,,i give them enough rope to hang themselfs as pups,,,( i,e ) dont put them on leads,,,and hey presto they learn ,,,not throw themselfs head 1st off a cliff and kill themselfs on a rock,,,( do you know that dog has never injured himself ,,,bar a cut or strain,,,it was his up bringing ,,,,not waiting on lead ,then feck it ,,,take lead off,,,,,i belive when pups ontro them too loads off diffrent types off ground,,,,i was out 2day ,,hard ground slippy,,,,but he came home fine ,,,but its still early door,s for him ,,,he,s only over 4 year old,,

12-1.jpg

this is the dog i want preban killing crew ,,,,i want black one to goto,,,,even thou black one will run corbetts and munroes,,,,and other dog runs lowlands,,,,,but i like a smart dog,,,,over tunnel vision,,,,,it wont happen ,,,,as its back to sulike,,,,,,,grounds shit,,,,,if dogs dont get the chance, as pups,,,pups bounce back better than adults,,,if they make a mistake,,,,food for thought

Image0697.jpg