Another visit from dog thieves

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone knows its travellers TIT,my son confronted them today and they made it quiet obvious who they were,I am not biased on any race/creed but im finding it fukin hard to say something good about t

AND TRAVELLERS WONDER WHY I KEEP SAYING TO LADS ... HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ANY OF THEM !!!   ONE WRONG WORD FROM A HALF DECENT TRAVELLER BLOKE TO A SCUMBAG OF THE TRIBE AND YOU HAVE TROUBL

sure they not niggers,arabs or half breeds   Goldfinch,I know from reading your past posts your a traveller,right do me a favour and say outright what these scum are doing is out of order,I am 100%

Posted Images

Guest thebigdog

non of you have to swear or be rude or aggressive via an internet forum surely i am allowed an opinion of my own.. one that should be valued as much as yours.. i haven't been aggressive towards any of you so why be hostile?

because your being a twat

• Like 2

Well Duncan I can tell you from talking to 2 lads that came home and found that the dogs they worked and lived for were taken and their secure kennells were demolished,anyone that even jumps their wall to retrieve a football will be in danger of geting splattered all over their garden.You heard of action first,questions later?thats the procedure for future attempts of dog thieving.I'll mention to them not to use violence and call the constabulary as its the proper action to take,FFS

Guest thebigdog

you think the police would waste there time commenting on this thread!

There's no need to be so defensive over someone having an opinion.

What do you do for a living?

were all pimps, crack dealers, and part time hitmen

• Like 3
Guest thebigdog

OK jigsaw that's your call how you deal with your own issue but openly admitting your going to shot someone on an open forum is a bit silly especially as your fellow member weasle has concerns im a police officer..

you could try be subtle?!

considering hes in ireland i dont think he needs to

hello lads i have read this forum over the last couple of weeks and i agree with what a lot of you are saying we have travellers around here some good and some not so good but i could honestly say if i caught one in my garden stealing my dogs i would be prepared to do a long spell for him and his mates.