Free Lurcher Pups

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Free Male Lurcher Pups 9 weeks old from good hunting stock   Dam: whippet excellent all-rounder 21" Sire: Collie Hound x bull hound - great lamping dog 23"   Wormed and ready to go   phone : 08

any one with with a decent bone bone in their body will drop you down a bag of meal or something, fairplay the pups look well

Thats a really generous offer mate, I hope no one takes the mick out of you and sales on, all the best in finding them good working homes

Free Male Lurcher Pups 9 weeks old from good hunting stock

Dam: whippet excellent all-rounder 21"

Sire: Collie Hound x bull hound - great lamping dog 23"

Wormed and ready to go

phone : 087 2813536

DSCF2877.jpg

Word's fail me.. :cray: them poor pup's.. :cray:

why sell on donedeal then put them on here for free :hmm: very poor looking pups :censored:

best of luck with re homing them pal ,but you should of known better putting them on here with all the smart arses .I know a young lad in dublin that is looking for a pup and will def look after it il buzz him there now

• Like 1

Free Male Lurcher Pups 9 weeks old from good hunting stock

Dam: whippet excellent all-rounder 21"

Sire: Collie Hound x bull hound - great lamping dog 23"

Wormed and ready to go

phone : 087 2813536

DSCF2877.jpg

Word's fail me.. :cray: them poor pup's.. :cray:

why sell on donedeal then put them on here for free :hmm: very poor looking pups :censored:

what is poor about them.........

• Like 2

best of luck with re homing them pal ,but you should of known better putting them on here with all the smart arses .I know a young lad in dublin that is looking for a pup and will def look after it il buzz him there now

why has he them on for FREE BUT ON DONEDEAL HE,S LOOKING 50 EURO,S FOR THEM. :thumbs: HE,S NOT THAT SMART HIMSELF. HED NEEDTO MAKE HIS MIND UP SELLING THEM OR NOT. :bye:

why has he them on for FREE BUT ON DONEDEAL HE,S LOOKING 50 EURO,S FOR THEM. :thumbs: HE,S NOT THAT SMART HIMSELF. HED NEEDTO MAKE HIS MIND UP SELLING THEM OR NOT. :bye:

no offence pal but he advertised them for free on here so who gives a fcuk ,maybe a few young lads starting out might get the chance of a free and hopefully good lurcher in the long run.He has obviously made up his mind mind he is giving them away so i really cant understand why you have a problem with that .Also whats so wrong with the health of the pups cause i cant see anything wrong with them

• Like 1

no offence pal but he advertised them for free on here so who gives a fcuk ,maybe a few young lads starting out might get the chance of a free and hopefully good lurcher in the long run.He has obviously made up his mind mind he is giving them away so i really cant understand why you have a problem with that .Also whats so wrong with the health of the pups cause i cant see anything wrong with them

BUT WHY NOT SAY THERE FREE ON DONEDEAL NEW ADD SAYS HES LOOKING 50 EURO FOR THEM . :thumbs: NOT GETTING INTO A SLAYING MATCH OVER PUPS IF HE PUT THEM FOR FREE ON DONEDEAL THEY WOULD BE GONE.

maybe he tried to sell them and had no takers so he decided to try give a few lads on here a free pup ,hell i certainly cant knock the man for that and i still cant see anything wrong with the pups ,what do you see wrong with them cause im baffled pal