What do you think about this as a X?

Bitch shes 23 tts very racy she is 1/2 greyhound 1/4 whippet and 1/4 bedlington well proven on the day, not too much lamping with her yet as I use her mostly for a day work.

Dog (ryfudd) he is 27 tts also very racy and he is 1/2 greyhound, 1/4 bull and 1/4 collie proven to kingdom come and back on Everything!

Ive been thinking of breeding my two next time she comes into season,

I want to keep a pup back as they have done me so well and ive been having alot of people asking me am I going to breed ryfudd on my bitch.

I wasn't so keen on the idea to start with but now i've seen the both of them do what they do and I know hand on heart they deliver the goods I don't see why not now ive had a slight change of mind.

Anyway what do you think about breeding these two types of x's?

Anybody got any experience with these types of x's?

Here is a pic of them she looks a bit bigger in the pic than what she actually is and he is bigger than what he looks in the pic

2006_0620123450058.jpg

Hello mate, I Have a beddy/whippet x grey, and wouldn't change him for th world, and imo, adding a little bull and collie to the mix would make yourself some cracking hounds,

Judging by the pic you put on, the pups will be nice strong pups,

ATB with your decision HD.

Whos knows matey, with such different breeds in the mix the litter may be like peas in a pod or very very different, BUT looks mean jack s**t so if both are good working dogs then thats the main criteria, seen photos of the dog before and he is a stunning picture of health......

should get an even litter from the 2,

wont be slow thats for sure.

Do ypu realy think you would get an "even" litter when theres FIVE different breeds in the mix ? I think it would be a very diverse litter, but a god mix, nontheless.

Cheers.

should get an even litter from the 2,

wont be slow thats for sure.

Do ypu realy think you would get an "even" litter when theres FIVE different breeds in the mix ? I think it would be a very diverse litter, but a god mix, nontheless.

Cheers.

yeah i do looking at the 2 parents.

cant do fractions or percentages but greyhound is the biggest one.

but you could be right genetics can be funny things and many a pure litter has had a throw back to an old type/colour or coat type.

Thanks for the positive replies lads, some good comments on here!

I think the pups will be crackers .

Coming back to the post about their age ryfudd is 4 and lace is 3 but to me every year is getting better and better with them especially ryfudd.

I dont want to see shit come out of these dogs but I believe out of the lines they should throw out some good quality pups and with the right handler game on! Once again thanks for the positive replies!