ferret box company

WELL LADS ,

THEY DONT LOOK A BAD BOX ........ FOR A COMMERCIALLY PRODUCED ITEM

ME AND THE STALLION MADE BOW BACKED BOXES FOR OURSELVES MUST BE OVER 10 YRS AGO ... STILL GOING STRONG , SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER REGRETTED MAKEING I MUST ADMIT

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING ;)

i was talking to the fella at the midland last year. he was sharing a stall with brinded, who does the longnets.

got to say i liked his boxes, realy liked the triangular shaped bow backed poachers box. this one fits neatly under your coat, its small just big enough for 2 small ferrets or one large one.

i was talking to the fella at the midland last year. he was sharing a stall with brinded, who does the longnets.

got to say i liked his boxes, realy liked the triangular shaped bow backed poachers box. this one fits neatly under your coat, its small just big enough for 2 small ferrets or one large one.

found the place, got me a new double bow backed for £25 easier than me butchering bits of wood and nails, had a good bit crack with the lad and his missus?? he had a very nice hand made 75yd double twined longnet for sale, have to say i was tempted, but he said it was expensive , i didn,t ask how much cos i don,t need one or even have the use for a traditional style net, he,s at harewood this year and the midland

Guest gypo joe
whats this harewood this year and the midland you talk of never heard of it? :hmm::icon_redface:

Harewood is the CLA gamefair and the other one is the Midland Gamefair in September ;)

Edited by gypo joe

ME AND STALLION , ,,,.............. MADE A " VERY " SMALL BOW BACKED BOX FOR A LAD .............

THOUGH FUNNILY ENOUGH IT LOOKED BIGGER THAN NORMAL WHEN OVER CHIPPERS SHOULDER :laugh:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING ;)

Bow backed boxes, are they actually more comfortable? Just my box, rubbs abit after a couple of miles walking.

WELL I GOT MY FIRST BOW BACK ONLY 3 YEAR AGO , AFTER 24 YEARS WITH OUT. WHAT A DIFFRENCE. THEY REALY ARE FAR MORE COMFORTABLE.

THERE ARE LOTS OF LADS NOW SELLING THEM AT COUNTRY SHOWS, AND GAMFAIRS. JUST GO AND TRY ONE. YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.