winds up

Guest vin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just got back 15 rabbits and a greylag goose off the quad wind about 60 mph + in orkney

Posted Images

its ok on the pastures and cows fields.. its gonna cool down later and maybe a nice breeze...hopefully no Dew.. I might go on a mission if it looks good local,get in my car and have it large portions...lol.

that dog of yours will need custerd creams in this heat

LOL..she did well mate... I felt sorry for her half way down in the car and gave her half of my mars bar..little did i know the little shit had found her bag of food in my rucksack and scoffed the lot on the way down.. i thought she would have been spewing...but she did really well on a full tank..lol.

just got in had a visit from vin didnt turn out to bad a night with 20 in the bag found a well populated pocket of rabbits towards the end of the walk. looking forward to going back there on a good night.

I had to have a little kip on way home mate.. got back at 11am.

what a great night though eh . Trigger was on top form last night. and Molly was her usual stunt dog.. I think the dogs did really well in all that heat last night,it was dangerously hot for them and they did the job no messing and no injuries.

most weeks i have to have a kip on the way hom vin,,, somtimes i have to stop 2 or 3 times,lol

Don't do what I did last week..I stopped at motorway services for a Welcome Break...fell asleep and woke up 3 hours later..got a ticket through the post other day..Parking Fine for staying over 2 hours..expensive night out. LOL