AluntxGreyhound??

i like the look of the Alunt, they are nice dog. Having had the breeds in there make up (bullmastiffs,pit, ebt, greyhound) in the 80s. The only 2 breeds that are proven dogs to make a game hunting dog are pit, grey . you can get some good ebt's but most are from show stock, and bullmastiff a waste of time. If the Alunt was bred as fit+healthy running mastiff, they have done great job :thumbs: .But no way are they as good as well bred bullx grey, there lines of old type staffs in the black country on par with good pits today, these are the kind of dogs that good lurchers, they make fast+agile lurchers that will face any quarry and run all night for you. There lots of lurchers better at catching+killing game than bullxs, but pre ban if the game bit back nothing will beat a bullx :yes:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell ya what makes me laugh is the fact that some think they are worthy enough that they are entitled for the lads with alaunts to prove this and that to them some how having to justify why they keep

half sister to your pups father who i hear is very racy the gh will give them the gears good luck the bitching has started lol enjoy

if the lads that own them are happy wid them surely thats all that matters,why does it bother anyone else and why do they have to prove to anyone what they can do,i'd rather just concentrate on me own

for what its worth i have an alaunt bitch here thats made a lot of bull xs look silly and shes as game as they come she ll take down anything you put infront of her and theres lads on here that can testify to it , the litter i bred a few years back alaunt x ebtgh have all turned out very good dogs and the lads that have them want more so that speaks volumes come feb time i ll put the big girl in pup and we ll see what happens yis top

Thanks for input and the photos and if it turns out like any of that lot i recon she will be catching more than just a rabbit in a phone box. The dog is a bit more racey built than the one in photo above and is a very darky black brindle. The bitch is all black. The pup has come out light sandy couloured with a black mask i recon it will go light brindle. I will try get some pics up soon as out with him tomorrow night. Thanks Snatch

is your mates dog called zac its breed of bud9 bitch and scorsmans zues :thumbs:

Yer He is mate great hard working dog the picture of the alunt on this page is his dad i think??

i like the look of the Alunt, they are nice dog. Having had the breeds in there make up (bullmastiffs,pit, ebt, greyhound) in the 80s. The only 2 breeds that are proven dogs to make a game hunting dog are pit, grey . you can get some good ebt's but most are from show stock, and bullmastiff a waste of time. If the Alunt was bred as fit+healthy running mastiff, they have done great job :thumbs: .But no way are they as good as well bred bullx grey, there lines of old type staffs in the black country on par with good pits today, these are the kind of dogs that good lurchers, they make fast+agile lurchers that will face any quarry and run all night for you. There lots of lurchers better at catching+killing game than bullxs, but pre ban if the game bit back nothing will beat a bullx :yes:

i have had bullx and the best dog i have had is my alaunt bitch and she was well proven

i have had bullx and the best dog i have had is my alaunt bitch and she was well proven

yes 100% proven and what a dog she was at the end of the day guys it's every man to there own I no if bud9 still had the dog he would of took up moo's offer and showed him just what an alaunt could do.

very nice dogs, here's a pic of my bitch, bull greyhound x pressa i think she looks very similar to a alunt

did you get this bitch in manchester is the splitting image of mine farther pressa mother 34bull14greyhound??

no mate had it from south wales of a lad on here

tell you people one thing for sure im always amazed at how many comment on dogs they have never seen work (fact)!,the guys with the alunt and its crosses feel its worth while why not if it floats yer boat go for it,bull cross luvers always say that there the only dog that counts haw do you all no so much?.

theres plenty of ampb that throw shit and staffs,not all of either throw good quality and plenty lack wind for an alnighter.

• Like 1
Guest Anubis

Tell ya what makes me laugh is the fact that some think they are worthy enough that they are entitled for the lads with alaunts to prove this and that to them some how having to justify why they keep alaunts....Its simple because there happy with them.

Get out and see a few in the field then pass judgement.

• Like 5
Its always the same with alaunt threads there the same as the plummer threads loads of pics of pretty dogs but never any working pics
its always the same with plums like you on thl you doubted the amount of quarry being taken by brigg off this site last year until you got an open invitation and wherent heard from now you doubt the working abilities of these dogs these dogs and their crosses are more than capable of taking quarry.would a couple of pics of them catching rabbits and rats convince you as thats all thats allowed.
i know 4or5lads that have acceted his challenges then nothing letts see your dog that can do everything an alaunt can do the one thats in the top 5% in the country
You name 4 or 5 lads then ...red robin that is just complete nonsence that an alaunt is a well bred bull cross like I have said alaunts are to the lurcher world what plummers are to the terrier world . Like I have said loads of pics of pretty dogs and not much else they are what they are and thats deffinatly not a well or game bred bull type ...I know of no serious lurcher man that has or has considered owning one .....Now if any one wants to proove me wrong as I know there are quite a few up this way pm me as I have loads of permission and will put everything infront of it ...this is a genuine offer to see this type do what you all say it can do .......so stop bumping your gums on here and trying to blow smoke up folks arses and lets see these dog graft like you say you can
right moo what is your experience of alaunts in the field or are you just bumping your gums about something you know very little about. i have seen two alaunts work briggs bitch tess and a dog i owned out of her who passed away at a young age but was shaping up to be a handy dog both very hard game dogs remember they are not lurchers and cant be expected to fill the freezer as well as a potfilling lurcher. i currently have an 11 month alaunt x bull grew which has just started on the bunnies and shaping up nicely and ill take you up on your generous offer when she is good and ready.when a dog doing the job it was intented for is bred with a similar dog i would say the pups where well bred.i can only give you one of the 4/5 names brigg and the offer still stands lets see your hound that can go roadsiding 4/5 nights a week or do i smell shite
  • Like 1
Its always the same with alaunt threads there the same as the plummer threads loads of pics of pretty dogs but never any working pics
its always the same with plums like you on thl you doubted the amount of quarry being taken by brigg off this site last year until you got an open invitation and wherent heard from now you doubt the working abilities of these dogs these dogs and their crosses are more than capable of taking quarry.would a couple of pics of them catching rabbits and rats convince you as thats all thats allowed.
i know 4or5lads that have acceted his challenges then nothing letts see your dog that can do everything an alaunt can do the one thats in the top 5% in the country
You name 4 or 5 lads then ...red robin that is just complete nonsence that an alaunt is a well bred bull cross like I have said alaunts are to the lurcher world what plummers are to the terrier world . Like I have said loads of pics of pretty dogs and not much else they are what they are and thats deffinatly not a well or game bred bull type ...I know of no serious lurcher man that has or has considered owning one .....Now if any one wants to proove me wrong as I know there are quite a few up this way pm me as I have loads of permission and will put everything infront of it ...this is a genuine offer to see this type do what you all say it can do .......so stop bumping your gums on here and trying to blow smoke up folks arses and lets see these dog graft like you say you can
right moo what is your experience of alaunts in the field or are you just bumping your gums about something you know very little about. i have seen two alaunts work briggs bitch tess and a dog i owned out of her who passed away at a young age but was shaping up to be a handy dog both very hard game dogs remember they are not lurchers and cant be expected to fill the freezer as well as a potfilling lurcher. i currently have an 11 month alaunt x bull grew which has just started on the bunnies and shaping up nicely and ill take you up on your generous offer when she is good and ready.when a dog doing the job it was intented for is bred with a similar dog i would say the pups where well bred.i can only give you one of the 4/5 names brigg and the offer still stands lets see your hound that can go roadsiding 4/5 nights a week or do i smell shite

nice honest reply, comment on what you've seen to many people stirring shit i know the other lads i will pm them not sure they would even want to prove anything to anyone, you can pop down and watch kaisers sister some time am sure he would have turned out the same