MY PUP OFF x38

Guest borntoevade1988

Guest borntoevade1988

:censored: look at the end of the day the dog is with me now its going to have a good life with me and x38 knows that. i am going to do my best i can with him, as i carnt of dun that bad with my old bitch untill she dun her tendon in and lets see what he turns out like. hes got everything in him to be an awsume dog and i will lamp him as much as i can. i put this post up not to cause an argument or have people threaten me i just done it to see what people thort of the dog nothing els

happy hunting every one and thanks for looking at my post :thumbs:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see what your sayinbg lad, BUT if this mate of yours is so bad and a wanker why give him the dog?????

the dog mite have or mite have a weight insure but 1 thing is the dogs fine now ,1 thiing born 2 run you coming across like a BULLY treting the lad with looseing he teeth and doing this and that ,the

i can see your point born to run pal....but wouldnt it be better taking it to pm,s rather than in open..likes been said..its makin you look a bit of a bully...jmo pal..atb stabba

Posted Images

Guest born to run1083

:censored: look at the end of the day the dog is with me now its going to have a good life with me and x38 knows that. i am going to do my best i can with him, as i carnt of dun that bad with my old bitch untill she dun her tendon in and lets see what he turns out like. hes got everything in him to be an awsume dog and i will lamp him as much as i can. i put this post up not to cause an argument or have people threaten me i just done it to see what people thort of the dog nothing els

happy hunting every one and thanks for looking at my post :thumbs:

hope your not swearing at me dan you fanny, I just want that one question answered but you won't. and if x38 knows that it's gonna have a good life with out someone watching over you he's crazy. now I can't be assed anymore as your winding me back up, so till settle this keep checking your mirrors as they say

Guest borntoevade1988

i ansured your question and i said this: to be honest i carnt remember if he was that skinny with you and x38 posted last night on here you sent him the pic when you had the dog.all i know he was skinny id be lieing if i said he was fat cuz all the pups are racey n thats how they are. now i ant having an argument any more. i have said the truth and i stick by it.

Guest born to run1083

not what I asked I said we all knew he is and would be skiny it's the way they through what I've asked you which is now winding me up to the point of insanity is the pup when you had it off me was in the condition in the pic I posted not the first pic you put up, you didn't get him from that weight I f*****g did. that f*****g picture was taken an hour before you f*****g had him. so I say again when you f*****g had him was he in the condition in the pic that I posted or the condition in the first pic you posted. people can tell the difference them selves by how small he is in the first pic and by how big he is in my pics. I havnt seen you since you had him so how would I have pics when he's older. people ain't brain dead, just want it out of your mouth, you've already buried yourself with me over it and you know 100% what your gonna get ive gave you chance after chance to come clean and you keep throbing it off, your choice.

Guest borntoevade1988

the pup when i had him off you looked ok and wasnt that skinny but was skinny i carnt remember cuz it was ages ago and if that is the pic you took of him before i had him i dunno i wasnt there

not what I asked I said we all knew he is and would be skiny it's the way they through what I've asked you which is now winding me up to the point of insanity is the pup when you had it off me was in the condition in the pic I posted not the first pic you put up, you didn't get him from that weight I f*****g did. that f*****g picture was taken an hour before you f*****g had him. so I say again when you f*****g had him was he in the condition in the pic that I posted or the condition in the first pic you posted. people can tell the difference them selves by how small he is in the first pic and by how big he is in my pics. I havnt seen you since you had him so how would I have pics when he's older. people ain't brain dead, just want it out of your mouth, you've already buried yourself with me over it and you know 100% what your gonna get ive gave you chance after chance to come clean and you keep throbing it off, your choice.

judge jury and excustioner ............has spoke ......just think on and look at your post you put on the watchmans post page 2 .....and dan just keep doing what you are doing and let him be a pup and in a few monts see where you at with him then like i av said work on the recall and everything else is there .....atb x38

the dog mite have or mite have a weight insure but 1 thing is the dogs fine now ,1 thiing born 2 run you coming across like a BULLY treting the lad with looseing he teeth and doing this and that ,the lad has done good by the dog somthink you wern,t prepard 2 do .

• Like 2

the dog mite have or mite have a weight insure but 1 thing is the dogs fine now ,1 thiing born 2 run you coming across like a BULLY treting the lad with looseing he teeth and doing this and that ,the lad has done good by the dog somthink you wern,t prepard 2 do .

well said mate, 2 month and he gave up on this pup now bullying this yound lad, my Tess took ages to get right, well in fact she was just starting to hold her weight before she killed her self

and i think its shocking him saying this lad smashed his last dog up on the 1st night, running dogs run in to things and get hurt "FACT"

No one go's out hoping to smash his or ehr dog in to things!

• Like 1
Guest joball

For what its worth, I took my mate down to get one of these, it was a happy healthy and alert pup. My mate gave it to me and i gifted it to a young lad who still has him and is very happy with him, ill try get a pic when I'm up there next. Alb to the others who have pups from this litter.

your a dick, try's drown a dog in troff, infront of me and paul we both swore you did it again you'd be drowned .beats it black and blue , then punches it when it comes back cos its scared , thought i was turning you round to be a good dog man as all this shot had stopped but shows your still a knob , I got a picture off red, you remember him don't you the one that you made jack on rabbits at 11 month old it's here on the mountain shall we show your owner ship, the worste flat feet I've ever seen a dog to own and the most under weight saluki x I've seen shall I post it up for you remember we took 3 pics to show paul. just don't shoot this one dan now I ain't watching over you, now tell us all is all the above not true, go on call me a liar you know what will happen ,also bit of advice, get a good dentist you know your need one

the guys that much of a knob you gifted him a pup that you had gifted yourself,pups seems in better hands imo,who needs enemies with friedns like you lmfao