Collie...Saluki...bull

collie x's look "comfortable" on most quarry, where as the bull x's and saluki x's look more than comfortable on some and uncomfortable on others, I know what im trying to say in my head but finding it hard to put on the screen!! :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

collie for me, isn't that where it all started?

just about the statemant about the bullx if they had a enough they will run any dog regardless of it breed if you push it hard it will jack its knowing the dogs limits

collie a pleasant pleasing fun cross to have around you. saluki brain dead animal bull (serious )comes to mind. got to be the collie for me..

Posted Images

Hey artic, do you know I once got banned for just putting that popcorn guy up like you just did. You'll be fine though.....

You think it was for this... :snack: but we all know its because your :doh:

:rofl:

Lol lab, just you hope I never get the powers of the big red button. f**k me I'd have some fun. As the chosen one once pm'd me and said, you'll get tired thinking up new names before I tire of deleting them lol

Lol lab, just you hope I never get the powers of the big red button. f**k me I'd have some fun. As the chosen one once pm'd me and said, you'll get tired thinking up new names before I tire of deleting them lol

Al not loose any sleep over that 1 happening thats for f*****g sure.............. :laugh: You hating Lennon yet????

Hey artic, do you know I once got banned for just putting that popcorn guy up like you just did. You'll be fine though.....

Peace and love my petal...peace and love..

Lol artic. You been practicing your chess mate? Still unbeaten yea know....

Al not loose any sleep over that 1 happening thats for f*****g sure.............. :laugh: You hating Lennon yet????

Naw I'm no, canny understand why he brought that streak of pish on when there were better on the bench. I think he was gonna use the long ball and waste time but alas wasn't to be.

Which of these 3 has done the most for the lurcher world. For me it has to be the collie. If entered properly will do all disciplines admirably. If it wasn't for the collie would the lurcher be where it is today?

The saluki is nothing more than a fashion and like all fashions, will disappear once a new over hyped replacement is found. Yes you'll get the odd one that could share a kennel with a collie cross but on the whole, one trick ponies.

Bull crosses are more handier than your salukis but still not in the same league as the collie cross. I've had a bull cross which was an all rounder but I know I'll never find another like him and couldn't be arsed trying which tells it's own story.

i had a bullx it was all round useless ...salukis well you only have to read the topics so its collie x for me

I wish that Baw would shut up....what a boring individual!

grump.jpg

Your Gran wont be happy with your dogs on her carpet......... :whistling:

That's an expensive dog rug from Dubai lab, my salukis won't have anything else....

I wish that Baw would shut up....what a boring individual!

grump.jpg

Your Gran wont be happy with your dogs on her carpet......... :whistling:

That's an expensive dog rug from Dubai lab, my salukis won't have anything else....

Did you get a free pat-licker with it like?.... :laugh:

bored again, are ya,,,, saluki, bla bla bla,, get a life baw, its is getting very boring now

Lmao tomo, you miss my Saturday morning baw bites admit it lol. Here btw, loved your groveling to the brick, that was a thl classic pmsl

YOU WHAT YA FECKING PRICK,,,,DONT GIVE ME THAT GROVEL, SHIT, I REPLYED ABOUT THAT 2 WEEK AGO, BUT YOU NEVER SAID OWT,,, GROVEL MY ARSE,,, I WAS WRONG AND EMEDATLY APPOLOGISED LIKE A MAN.......COULD YOU DO THE SAME...........GET A LIFE YA f*****g KNOB