of course you know him well or you wouldnt be replying if that dog really has done it all which i know it hasnt as ave spoke to him personally so dont talk shite wheres the marks a dont care how good they are they get marked up whether it be muzzle, legs etc as for people making themselves look stupid you just have by telling lies about it doing everything thats why a doubt it :hmm:

couldnt make the show this year but its normally well run and well attended who was the judge/winners

cheers yb -- terrier judge for championships was david scott from sunderland---open show judge was barry grogan

lurcher judge championship was stewart falconer from arbroath ---open show judge was shawn wheeler and a sterling job they done too

i don,t why people get upset it should be ever taking as fun people should,nt get 2 serious ,so 2 these avents meet a few people have a few beers see other dogs happy days if you get a roseete at the end of the day job a gooden if you don,nt better luck next time ,the real action happens in the field not in the ring

• Like 1

dont know what every one else thought but i go to selkirk every year and there is five times more dogs there this year it was a total waste of time dont know the reason but every one seemed to be driving of before the show even finsihed alot of people seemed be keeping there dogs in the cars not even puting them in the terrier ring just refusing dont know what was going on there hope its better next year

people get sick of the same shite winning all the time a mean a proper working terrier hasnt got much chance against a powder puffed lakey,russell or border so why bother putting them in the same ring there are some shows usually the smaller ones that a digging terrier will get a chance

if its a smart/tidy looking working terrier -- then it should ... i`ll always put a worker before a shirker -- and more judges should problem is most lads wont put thr ugly little warriors in the show ring -- some workers will get powder puffed up for the show ring others wont bother .. 2 one of the most prolific show winners over the last 6 yr that i know of are proper grafting dogs ..