JABS

as far has i am aware all in one jabs will be fine to give your pup from 8 weeks onwards. theres something in the back of my mind that tells me all in one jabs dont do the dogs for (leptospyrosis) rat bites but i aint a 100percent sure.

theres sure to be somone on here who knows more about it than me.

Some vets tell you 9 weeks, it might have something to do with what the manufacturer recomends.

The jabs I use says on the box from 6 weeks of age, so thats when i use them. The sooner you can get them into the system of your pups the sooner the antibodies can develop and resistance is formed. I would say though,as with ALL veterinary products or medicine.

Always follow the instructions on the box from the manufacturer, dont just go with what you think, after all, they made the stuff and tested it, so they would know more about it than the vets would I imagine.

Also the type i tend to use when needed have the four leptos in the clear liquid that you mix with the powder, as opposed to the distilled water that normally comes in the liquid vials, or so i'm led to beleive.

Some vets tell you 9 weeks, it might have something to do with what the manufacturer recomends.

The jabs I use says on the box from 6 weeks of age, so thats when i use them. The sooner you can get them into the system of your pups the sooner the antibodies can develop and resistance is formed. I would say though,as with ALL veterinary products or medicine.

Always follow the instructions on the box from the manufacturer, dont just go with what you think, after all, they made the stuff and tested it, so they would know more about it than the vets would I imagine.

Also the type i tend to use when needed have the four leptos in the clear liquid that you mix with the powder, as opposed to the distilled water that normally comes in the liquid vials, or so i'm led to beleive.

that the 1 i get the 1 with liquad in and the powder so that does four leptos

when i used to get them done with a vet i used to wait till they was 10 weeks then take them out from 12/13 weeks but i only ever went for the one jab a

The pup's get jabbed with the same thing twice, like i was told by a vet i used to shoot with, told a few people i know they said no you have to get all 2 / 3 now and low and behold i was right agin! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255863/Vaccines-making-dogs-sick-vets-cash-in.html

They all come with a powder and a liquid vial ( or at least all the ones I have ever seen do), unless the information actually specifies that the 4 lepto's are in the liquid, then it wont be in there. Generally speaking, thats all the liquid does is activate the virus / vaccine and gives you an easy solution to inject the dog with.

• Like 1

When ever I breed a litter I jabs them all at 4weeks old & bootsha I wouldn't call anyone a nutter you wear leopard print wellys & a matching thong lol atb cbx

I think you need to go for therapy cbx lol. I know a fella, i'll give him your contact details ( he also does "exotic underwear" as a sideline, as Davey Crocket knows only too well, cant get him out of the place) :boogy:

the reason i,m asking people impoions are that i,ve just a terrier pup its 6 weeks ,and been ready people giving the jabs at all different ages i nornmaly wait untill 9 weeks ,i was just wondering if the pups are at risk the earlier you get them done ?