Bull cross dog pup, 14wks, black with white bib. Wormed and all injections up to date. 3/4 bred to 5/8 3/8. Good with terriers, bitch due pups who he is kenelled with so he has to go asap. £70.

FFS, so you have a 14 wk old pup, who you are selling as you have a litter due? Right so last time i looked a gestation period for a bitch is 9 weeks, so surely when you got the pup you knew the bitch was due?????????

Bull cross dog pup, 14wks, black with white bib. Wormed and all injections up to date. 3/4 bred to 5/8 3/8. Good with terriers, bitch due pups who he is kenelled with so he has to go asap. £70.

FFS, so you have a 14 wk old pup, who you are selling as you have a litter due? Right so last time i looked a gestation period for a bitch is 9 weeks, so surely when you got the pup you knew the bitch was due?????????

Maybe lurcherfag would like that one he could use a bit more bull in him :laugh:

Edited by fcuktheban

FCUKTHEBAN............. You have been a member since june 2011 thats around 3 months and you have allready made ni-on 1700 post, i come on the THL to have a gander see whats been happening and how people are getting on and whats new yet every topic i go on you seem to have posted some usless and pointless F*CKING comment what are you trying to do become a F*CKING moderator or something? you are a BIG INTERFERING JOBSWORTH B*STARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! its W*NKERS like you that put off and stop genuine people comeing on this site anymore YOU P*ICK !

no i dont no the lad who as posted this topic and sorry if it has spoiled the topic but sombody has to say summat

• Like 8

You selling a 14 week old pup cuz you got a bitch to have pups soon why breed the bitch in the first place when you got a pup it all £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ making you peddler give dogs up

• Like 1

Before you pipe up mate its not £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££!!!! He was pick of the letter I have the father. Yes i can see why you think its for the cash he is fully wormed and innoculated and for £70 i wont be making any money you prat! Home is more important than the cash dont want any idiot getting him, thats why he isn't on for free. So if the right person/working home did come along id discuss any £££££££££££!!! Im no 5min hero or armchair hunter!!!!!

Ive jabbed it, wormed it you numb fucka!!! Not that it has anything to do with you. I got it for free because my dog lined his bitch and couldn't afford a stud fee, im not giving my blood line away for free. Did the armchair hunter touch a nerve!!!! you aren't intersted in the pup so don't involve yourself in it's selling or the price or the ins and outs of it. Regards ANDY

Ive jabbed it, wormed it you numb fucka!!! Not that it has anything to do with you. I got it for free because my dog lined his bitch and couldn't afford a stud fee, im not giving my blood line away for free. Did the armchair hunter touch a nerve!!!! you aren't intersted in the pup so don't involve yourself in it's selling or the price or the ins and outs of it. Regards ANDY

Im no armchair hunter im out 6 days a week night & day im not the one thats selling a pup cuz my bitch is having a litter any time soon your a messer why have a pup then breed your bitch only to put that pup up for sale good look with the sale hope some give that pup a good working home knowing it not going to be sold cuz they need room

i can see where you are all comeing from on this one but why the fook do you let it get to you?the thing is on this site you all worry too much about what other folk are doing what ever you all say there will allways be people on here selling pups and it wont stop jmo :thumbs:

• Like 5