looks like i'm back at it :D

Hi all just thought i'd let you all know that now the gamefair season is finished(and my personal life is sorted) i will be turning my attention back to hunting, i am now the proud owner of an AA S410K IN .22 and a BSA ultra in .177, 6 ferrets and 2 shotguns so hopefully the rabbits and the write-ups should be coming soon ;) happy hunting

Hi all just thought i'd let you all know that now the gamefair season is finished(and my personal life is sorted) i will be turning my attention back to hunting, i am now the proud owner of an AA S410K IN .22 and a BSA ultra in .177, 6 ferrets and 2 shotguns so hopefully the rabbits and the write-ups should be coming soon ;) happy hunting

Hi Joey.

Welcome home mate :boogy: , nice to see you back posting.

Glad things have panned out for you, and are squared away.

Look forward to your posts :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

Hi Joey bud,

Great so hear that your personal circulstances have changed for the better buddy and that you have found your way back into hunting and this section mate.

Just need Chris back in here now mate.

I look forward to reading your posts pal.

Ill give you both a shout in a few weeks time and invite you both to mine for some shooting.

Got some new farms that i havent even visited yet myself.

Si.

Edited by zini

thanks all been busy practising on the clays as i have a pheasant shoot coming up in november :yes: but me and the gf have been busy clearing rabbits off her nan's land and we have just had one as a sunday roast :boogy: ferts are good Tony and Zeus has been castrated so no worries there :thumbs: look forward to posting some hunting pics but nothing worth mentioning yet :icon_redface: oh Davey pm'd ya :bye: