anti site

Do any of the out of work guys not want to 'go undercover' with some of these arse holes? either the sabs or the RSPCA. With what they do they must often have to sail very close to the wind in terms of the law. It would be good to get some footage of them talking shite/breaking the law/inciting others to break the law etc etc. Or some footage from the RSPCA about putting down healthy animals or that kind of thing. I appreciate it would require a certain amount of discomfort and hanging around with these window lickers but may be worth it in the long run.

Would be good for their own methods to be used against them and get some internet based publicity turned on them for a change.

They are mentioning breaking the law on the site so it looks as if they don't care who knows. I'll have to see what the punishment is for the two offenses I read on the fishing section. I'm sure if they do that on the fishing section the rest of their tactics must have some laws being broken also. :yes: It would be great beating them at their own game. :thumbs: I think we should protest the evil b*****ds that harm and devour living plants since it has been proven they feel pain.

http://www.guardian....,-83446,00.html

If they can be that self righteous and they care so much about harming living beings they should only eat things that have died of natural causes and become janists :hmm:

It would be good to have them looking over their shoulders a bit as they recruit new members etc..

All you would need is some footage of RSPCA mistreating something or a video compilation of them putting down animals, or passing some derogatory comments etc etc, whack it on youtube, publicise it to death through social media etc.. and before you know it their national image/reputation is annihilated!

Prob be a bit more difficult with sabs as i dont think they are one organisation so couldn't have their reputation done in the same way. But would be good to give it a shot.

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok i just read a few pages,and i a sent this to thier number.   just been on your site,and i have to say.my impression of you unwashed c**ts,is i have never come across,a more uniformed biased showe

Do any of the out of work guys not want to 'go undercover' with some of these arse holes? either the sabs or the RSPCA. With what they do they must often have to sail very close to the wind in terms

one of the pics they use is of a mink, do the thick b*****ds really want them to thrive in this country, have they no idea how destructive they are to native species

one of the pics they use is of a mink, do the thick b*****ds really want them to thrive in this country, have they no idea how destructive they are to native species

Years back before the fur farming ban a bunch of these clueless tits broke into a mink farm a few miles upstream from the estate where I worked and within weeks the mink had decimated pretty much everything for miles in either direction. Stupid c**ts :censored:

was this near huddersfield about 15 years ago? i worked on a farm when some mink got released and they ended up killing the farm cats.. the mink died and the tits what relised probably caused them to have a move painful death by doing what they did..

No, mate. I'm going back to about 1983 and it was a fur farm by the river Warf between Harewood and Linton Springs, West Yorkshire. We shot, trapped and snared dozens of the bloody things but the damage had been done. It took a few years for the wildlife to fully recover along that stretch of the river.

I mean WTF did the fools think was going to happen?? The fluffy wuffy minky winkies were of course going to make friends with all the other birds and animals and play happy wappy fluffy wuffy games with them and not revert to their wild state and kill every other feckin' thing they came accross.

It's a bloody good job most of these misguided feckwits don't have a brain 'cos if they did, we'd really be in trouble.