Why has no one commented on the cheating by Joe Smith? he qualifed with his dog stevie or at is at hethrop show, then showed his bruiser dog in his place at the midlands champions. when confronted he denied it. Why is people turning a blind eye to this? if he cheats to win £100 here, how much did Meeks give him to win ragley hall when he judged this

Edited by thewhistleblower
  • Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm led to believe that its the coursing crew that runs the show and picks the judges for the open show,But its T.Allen that orginisers the judge for the champion of champions.Now i could be speaking

we all know theres corrupt people in shows clachan, its the way it will always be in every walk of life mate you just ignore it.i just want to say how you mentioned last year and dont take it the wron

i run with paddy twice a week throughout the winter and believe me he is not afraid to speak his mind to anyone .both him and the tracy allan has been in contact with the owner concerned and he has ca

Why has no one commented on the cheating by Joe Smith? he qualifed with his dog stevie or at is at hethrop show, then showed his bruiser dog in his place at the midlands champions. when confronted he denied it. Why is people turning a blind eye to this? if he cheats to win £100 here, how much did Meeks give him to win ragley hall when he judged this

Just to let you know that this situation was bought to our attention on the Sunday night. Tracey of The Countryman's Weekly contacted J Smith first thing Monday morning & asked him outright if he had showed the correct dog in the championship, he said 100% it was the correct dog. As we do not know every qualified dog on sight there has to be an element of trust between the owners & organisers. Tracey is looking through past photos to try & confirm one way or the other, if anyone has any photos that can confirm any of the allegations please send them in to The Countryman's Weekly.

• Like 1

joe had two dogs in the final i am not getting invilved in did he or did he not as iam sure he will answer him self just this is another instance were some one comes on this site with the aim of naming a man on a open thred would you care to put your own name up after calling some one a cheat the saying he has accepted a bribe to put some ones dog up to win , the whistleblower very dramatic , did you terrier not win then ;)

What I said was if he was capable of cheating and getting his daughter to cheat as well Then he is capable of taking money of people to put there dogs up when he is judging !!!! As for cheating when he is judging I got a pm from two people from the USA to tell me he has been doing just that when he has been judging for the jack russel club of america and been reported for doing just that CHEATING if we don't stand up to the cheats we mite as well have no shows or game fairs

• Like 1

I am not the sheriff so i will answer your pm on the open thred if he had he qaulifire he had a qauifire see shows dont mean that much to me i like attending and even showing now and again so ill leave it at that but and this is my problem , you were in the ring i take it why did you not confront the accused at that point

Edited by gonetoearth

Well now the thing is I did complain when I found out what he had done and it fell on deaf ears that's why I came on here to highlite just what he had got away with Tracy Allen won't do anything on him for cheating and Iam sure paddy weaver is the same if you won't stand up and say something then shame on you but remember he has got away with last Sunday come next year he will do the same

i run with paddy twice a week throughout the winter and believe me he is not afraid to speak his mind to anyone .both him and the tracy allan has been in contact with the owner concerned and he has categorically denied any wrongdoing or cheating. and paddy says his tel no is common knowledge its in the countrymans most weeks so if anyone knows how he is supposed to do anything about it to give him a ring anytime they want.so whistleblower if y ou have proof or evidence give paddy a ring because he wants to sort this out as soon as possible {footnote}imo the coursing crew run a tight ship as far as cheating is concerned none of their crew can show any of their dogs in their shows as far as ime aware plus thet try to get as many differant judges as possible but they are not miracle workers and do not know every dog that is showed at their eventsbut run their shows on trust which is all they can do .and hope that the people who enter their dogs are honest as well.

• Like 2

today i ve had a phone call being accused of being the whistleblower...i can catorgorically say this is not the case but am ninety nine percent sure i know who it is..i believe the "whistleblower" has tried to befriend me through numerous pms only to tell others that its myself to be the "whistleblower" .now i have spoken with JS tonight and he knows the score and would like me to put up the said pm s for all to see...to the said whistleblower you know that i know who you are..if you would like me to put up the said pms for all to compare to your posts then carry being two faced ps you had me fooled for a day or two..

today i ve had a phone call being accused of being the whistleblower...i can catorgorically say this is not the case but am ninety nine percent sure i know who it is..i believe the "whistleblower" has tried to befriend me through numerous pms only to tell others that its myself to be the "whistleblower" .now i have spoken with JS tonight and he knows the score and would like me to put up the said pm s for all to see...to the said whistleblower you know that i know who you are..if you would like me to put up the said pms for all to compare to your posts then carry being two faced ps you had me fooled for a day or two..

i got a pm too T2 HOW DO I SEND IT TO YOU

i run with paddy twice a week throughout the winter and believe me he is not afraid to speak his mind to anyone .both him and the tracy allan has been in contact with the owner concerned and he has categorically denied any wrongdoing or cheating. and paddy says his tel no is common knowledge its in the countrymans most weeks so if anyone knows how he is supposed to do anything about it to give him a ring anytime they want.so whistleblower if y ou have proof or evidence give paddy a ring because he wants to sort this out as soon as possible {footnote}imo the coursing crew run a tight ship as far as cheating is concerned none of their crew can show any of their dogs in their shows as far as ime aware plus thet try to get as many differant judges as possible but they are not miracle workers and do not know every dog that is showed at their eventsbut run their shows on trust which is all they can do .and hope that the people who enter their dogs are honest as well.

I was not at the show and therefore have no knowledge of the alleged incident .I do however know Paddy Weaver,and I have no hesitation in vouching for his honesty,and forthrightness.

• Like 1

i`m guessing whistleblower is female --- :hmm:

i`m guessing whistleblower is female --- :hmm:

quess again!