• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From Louise Croucher I have just looked on this forum and am totally gobsmacked that a public forum is bing used to slander me i am the person Louise Croucher who won the Midland show with my bitch i

All Bede/whippet/Greys will work if you want em too, RB bred 19 of the 40 odd dogs in the final and as the man sez he bred the four in the final line up, hats off to the man I say.

As the judge in this particular show has said; it's virtualy impossible to tell a "worker" from a "Non-worker". But when alls said and done, the Lurcher show scene is riddled with corruption !! I'm no

Posted Images

he bred 39 of the dogs in the final and all 4 of the winers

i dont no if any are workers

39????

How many pups were bred to produce 39 of "show quality"?

That does sound a lot of pups!

As long as the show fraternity keep paying their £3/400 s off him for pups he will keep turning them out , true dogmen breed amongst mates to keep the lines tight , and often gift the pups , thats how it should be , the show brigade with their van fulls of dogs , brushes , cotton buds , are merely diluting down the bloodlines of the working lurcher , all for a rossette worth a £1 !!!

• Like 1

he bred 39 of the dogs in the final and all 4 of the winers

i dont no if any are workers

39????

How many pups were bred to produce 39 of "show quality"?

That does sound a lot of pups!

As long as the show fraternity keep paying their £3/400 s off him for pups he will keep turning them out , true dogmen breed amongst mates to keep the lines tight , and often gift the pups , thats how it should be , the show brigade with their van fulls of dogs , brushes , cotton buds , are merely diluting down the bloodlines of the working lurcher , all for a rossette worth a £1 !!!

That's sad, but the modern way I guess.

My point I was getting at was, that I'd have thought it was a low percentage of dogs that "achieve" show winning status, so how many pups has he actually bred to get the 19 or 39 show winners?

Mankes you wonder ...........

From Louise Croucher

I have just looked on this forum and am totally gobsmacked that a public forum is bing used to slander me i am the person Louise Croucher who won the Midland show with my bitch is this sour grapes i know who the person is slandering me very well indeed and beleived him to be a friend I have had working lurchers for over 20years and foster and help to rehome abandoned and abused lurchers for which i fell proud to do and yes your right i did rehome my dog who won Chatwsworth although i do not need to justify to anybody my reason for this i will he suffered a bad injury and on my vets advice we found him a quiet retirement home it was a hard decision for me to make but it was in the dogs interest and i still have regilar contact with his owners i am deeply hurt and offended that the highs i have for winning the show have now been dampened by one of your forum members i will be complaining to the editor of this site if these comments continue

thats it lou give it to them its just sour grapes just let them f##k of wankers regs steve williams
  • Like 1

From Louise Croucher

I have just looked on this forum and am totally gobsmacked that a public forum is bing used to slander me i am the person Louise Croucher who won the Midland show with my bitch is this sour grapes i know who the person is slandering me very well indeed and beleived him to be a friend I have had working lurchers for over 20years and foster and help to rehome abandoned and abused lurchers for which i fell proud to do and yes your right i did rehome my dog who won Chatwsworth although i do not need to justify to anybody my reason for this i will he suffered a bad injury and on my vets advice we found him a quiet retirement home it was a hard decision for me to make but it was in the dogs interest and i still have regilar contact with his owners i am deeply hurt and offended that the highs i have for winning the show have now been dampened by one of your forum members i will be complaining to the editor of this site if these comments continue

noopy101 your box is full lou

From Louise Croucher

Fair play to you your bitch is a cracker there will always be someone to complain after a show ,i qualified this year with my bitch but could not make it over 313729_1903045576403_1249626022_31643753_4334749_n.jpg

• Like 2

i was one of the 2 lurcher judges at the midlands for the champion lurchers and ive been in to lurchers all my life but would love some smart arse to tell me how to know a lurcher works or not just by judging it in a ring and take it from me no one as ever told me their lurcher doesnt work in all the time ive had lurchers. and tbh it wouldnt make any differance in my decision anyway because all it is at the end of the day is a show ring for the judge to pick which he thinks is the best looking and conditioned dog on the day .and for anyone remotely interested ive never seen the winning dog or owner in my life before or since saturday.

well said friend i was there on sat and you 2 lurcher judges done a great job

• Like 1