haw has your season started then???

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a young 8 month pup matey so my season is going to be a steady one had our first proper lamping session last weekend we had bags of rabbits to go at but i didnt want to over do it with her, i gave her a good few runs all easy squatters and she was keen as mustard, just lacked the strike of an experienced dog, she caught 1 out of about 10 runs!! not great i know but shes young and were both learning. atb lads

its all experiance at the end of the day mate :yes: good look with the young dog atb fm :thumbs:

Been slow, bit of ferreting and few quick nights out with the older dog. I'd just got the dogs fit and ready and my 12 month bitch came into season. I had been waiting for her to reach a year before she started on the lamp. She finished now though so i might give her a try tonight in spite of the moon, this wind is too good to waste! Still too much cover for proper ferreting here and bit warm for too much lamping, roll on the winter!