you've not given it much thought have you mate

there is a bigger list than that but i got fed up typing. lol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cannot see a more pointless and dangerous dog than a Japanese Akita they are pure brain dead and i have yet to see one walked safely and sensibly of the lead.

Any dog that doesn't work to earn their keep.   They are hard work and a tie at the best of times, so if all your getting in return is clean pots and your balls licked it's not a fair trade. Spend

agree im sure they bring happiness to a lot of old people who have lost thier wifes/husbands.also gives kids some responsibility in caring for something

Posted Images

infact all dogs that are not workers do my nut in. whats the point in them. they eat shit you clean it up then it starts again whats the point.

companions? :thumbs:

agree im sure they bring happiness to a lot of old people who have lost thier wifes/husbands.also gives kids some responsibility in caring for something

• Like 4

I love dogs but a great deal of dog owners annoy me, usually little bald blokes with big powerfull dogs they have little or no control over , compensates for the lack of inches in other areas I guess :tongue2:

awaits all the wee bald blokes giving kay abuse

do you seriously think anyones going to own up to be small bald & have a teeny cock :laugh:

Im right here FFS!

How rude...

:icon_redface:

FTB

Never mind you will grow into it :laugh:

I would grow into you if you gave me the time of day :laugh:

FTB

I dont know who's worse....you lusting over Kay, iworkwhippets lusting over Cold Ethyl or Judge lusting over me :whistling: .......FTB stop counting grouse for a day and get out and talk to a woman.....never mind lying back in the heather, cock in hand thinking about Kay spanking the shit out of you..... :D

I love dogs but a great deal of dog owners annoy me, usually little bald blokes with big powerfull dogs they have little or no control over , compensates for the lack of inches in other areas I guess :tongue2:

awaits all the wee bald blokes giving kay abuse

do you seriously think anyones going to own up to be small bald & have a teeny cock :laugh:

Im right here FFS!

How rude...

:icon_redface:

FTB

Never mind you will grow into it :laugh:

I would grow into you if you gave me the time of day :laugh:

FTB

I dont know who's worse....you lusting over Kay, iworkwhippets lusting over Cold Ethyl or Judge lusting over me :whistling: .......FTB stop counting grouse for a day and get out and talk to a woman.....never mind lying back in the heather, cock in hand thinking about Kay spanking the shit out of you..... :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Dont like..(only through experience working with these breeds) .

Japanese Akitas.......................would bite the hand that fed them and not feel any remorse

Hyper springer spaniels............just annoy me

Neurotic cocker spaniels..........strange creatures

Dalmatians...............................nasty untrustworthy bad tempered things

Westies....................................such little swines that never come round to your way of thinking

Dobermans..............................have seen first hand the damage that they can do within 5min unprovoked, which stuck with me since i was small (yes i know alot of breeds can do damage before someone says)

most long haired breeds...........pet owners buy these because they look nice but dont realise the work in the coats, and they usually end up matted messes!!

Staffys are brilliant fun dogs that are great with children,and easy to work with, how could anyone not like them!!

No breed particularly annoys me....at work I see pretty much every breed going and sadly it is the owners that annoy me the most...people who have Labradoodles and Cockerpoos that talk to me like they are kennel club registered show quality dogs really get to me i can't help but point out that they're dog is in fact a cross-breed and will never win crufts!lol

And spoilt/babied dogs who are scared of their own shadow and not properly socialized irritate me too.

Miss T x

Japanese Akitas.......................would bite the hand that fed them and not feel any remorse

Dalmatians...............................nasty untrustworthy bad tempered things

Westies....................................such little swines that never come round to your way of thinking

Dobermans..............................have seen first hand the damage that they can do within 5min unprovoked, which stuck with me since i was small (yes i know alot of breeds can do damage before someone says)

most long haired breeds...........pet owners buy these because they look nice but dont realise the work in the coats, and they usually end up matted messes!!

Staffys are brilliant fun dogs that are great with children,and easy to work with, how could anyone not like them!!

i dnt like them,cause everyone i have ever met has been aggresive towards any other dog.

i dnt like them,cause everyone i have ever met has been aggresive towards any other dog.

I suppose it's like me with dobermans scothunter......not every doberman would jump on its owners back and rip them to pieces but thats the vision i get when i see them, you've came across aggressive staffys and ive only met happy good natured ones, it's our own experience that forms our opinions.

there's a lot of arseholes own lurchers,it seems to be getting worse here.

i wouldnt judge a breed of dog until i had personal experience with them.

I know a little bichon frise that's absolutely fearless and has the most likable temperament of any dog i've seen,he changed my opinion of small foofoo dogs.

that's like hating a whippet for wanting to catch rabbits,it's what they're for.