jack russel breeding info wanted

i have a 3yr old jack russel bitch, she is due in season this month and i am going the breed her, i have always bred my jack russels with other jack russels, but this time i fancy crossing this bitch with another kind of terrier ie patterdal/ or something , has any of you experts got any suggestions what would be a good kind of terrier to cross with my jack russel bitch. any info would be great , :thumbs:

DONT BOTHER CROSSING HER..... BY THE SOUNDS OF IT YOU JUST WANT TOO BREED PUPS...... FOR FINANCIAL GAIN OR WHATEVER REASONS BUT THEY CERTAINLY DONT SOUND LIKE GENUINE DIGGING REASONS..... BUT IF THEY ARE LEAVE THE BITCH ANOTHER SEASON MAKE SURE SHES WORTH BREEDING OFF..... ENOUGH MUPPET RUSSELLS RUNNING ABOUT ALREADY FEK SAKE........ :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

several questions to ask .. doe`s your russell work, do you want them for work, have the other matings achieved what you wanted, if your thinking of crossing with a differant breed you must have gave it some thought as to why,

stop end, for yor info i had my last russel for 13 years and had one litter of her, i gave them away, so not for financial game, i will be keeping one pup from this bitches litter for working alongside the mother as the mother is a worker and my last one was to, so they are not the so called muppet russels you take about, i have had russels all my life, but just asked a simple question, no need for a dick head of an answer like you gave, maybe you just dont like russels, but hey ho everyone to there own,

stig, i only asked as i saw a lad with a couple of russel cross patterdales at a show recently and i said to the lad that they looked as if they would be good workers,and he said they are good and i asked on here hopping to get a honest answer, the bitch i have the now is good for the rabbits and other vermin, and will go down any hole that she comes across, unless i tell her other wise.

terrier man, just a honest question thats all i asked, pity some folk are treating it as a joke.

just stick to the russells mate there a better all round terrier :thumbs:

cheers benji, think i will got that chance of a good russel dog for her,

terrier man, just a honest question thats all i asked, pity some folk are treating it as a joke.

just stick to the russells mate there a better all round terrier :thumbs:

cheers benji, think i will got that chance of a good russel dog for her,

there the only dogs for me matey iv tryed all types of terrier they have the best nose and will stay forever ;)

you obviously aint happy with the line you got at the moment otherwise you wouldnt be asking for something else to put into it, so your bitch cant be up to much, and why do you need to ask what to put over her ffs just stick to f*****g ferreting befor you breed more shit