Holiday from hell

thats why i dont go abroad lol

I'd argued for Cornwall, but the missus won......... she wont again lol

im gonna visit cornwall some day.always heard good things about it.

Yeah theres loads of nice places down there mate, we've had a couple of short trips down this year already mate plus I work down there quite a lot, sometimes when it's on your doorstep you don't realise what you got.

Give us a shout if ever your coming down I could point you in the right direction to a few places. :thumbs:

cheers matey :thumbs:

Get yourself to Newquay next summer, buy a body board and get out there.....the waves are awesome, you wouldn't think you were in the UK! :thumbs:

Stayed in Harlyn Bay bit up the coast from Newquay in May, there are some unreal beaches on that coastline mate, wetsuts on in the day fishing gear at night :thumbs:

I just carry half the contents of my house into the local woods and camp rough. If the weather or the kids become unbearable the tent goes down and we are off. :thumbs:

I'd be home on day 1 with my kids......... only joking mate thats the way forward I reckon :thumbs:

Fu*k me mate that trumps my shits and sickness whinging....... I'll shut up and think myself lucky.

Wasn't so bad in the end,We got seriously compensated and ended up with a cracking break with a full refund.I'm not one to dwell on what might have been ;)

Good outlook mate..... glad you were sorted out :thumbs:

Get yourself to Newquay next summer, buy a body board and get out there.....the waves are awesome, you wouldn't think you were in the UK! :thumbs:

the only body they would get,is my dead body i cant swim lol

2 options, either don't fall off the board or get some arm bands. :thumbs:

Thanks for the reply,as a welshman this doesn't come easy but if i ever had to live in England :bad: The SouthWest would be my 1st/only choice,stunning part of the country :victory:

I can feel the love, I've spent a fair bit of time working in wales, 11 weeks in st athens nr bridgend, and we done the mercedes garage at Cardiff gate around 10 weeks there had some good night over that side of the water mate.......... would still rather live here though :tongue2::laugh:

the only body they would get,is my dead body i cant swim lol

2 options, either don't fall off the board or get some arm bands. :thumbs:

lol

Cornwall is excellent, my mother loves the Treasure Park at Redruth, got some beautiful pearls there, my wife got a perfect round one, half blue and half green, really lovely one, only paid a few quid for it on the lucky dip pick an oyster thing! Best Cornish Pasties are from the West End Bakery in Redruth too, proper Pasties, cheap, just pack an appetite!

Edited by secretagentmole