deer attack on dog what would you have done?

tell u if that was my dog i would hve smashed the biggest thing i could find over that deers head and then killed the fawn just for the fun of it

Course you would mate...TOOL

who u callin a tool ya f*****g idiot we not aloud to have a laugh anymore your all a bunch of wankers sitting on here oh do the [bANNED TEXT] thing bla bla bla but i bet 99 % of folk on here are nothing but poaching c**ts just like me but you all think your doing [bANNED TEXT] by posting shite on here go out n actualy take a deer with your dogs its f*****g great fun i do it regularly and do i care no i will kill big ones wee ones f**k them all f**k iv even killed 3 legged ones do i care not a f*****g bit so f**k thl and your hypocritical attitudes becase lets face it we have all done it and most probably still do it so go f**k yourself the lot of yous difference is my dog works everything that moves bet half you c**ts have never even been lamping so shut up you clowns if i want to post that for a laugh i will n i will be called a tool by no one on here if you think that then come say it to me keyboard warriors

thats some statement,,,,f**k,f**k,f**k,f*****g,f*****g fuckingfuck lol

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wunt of had the chance to do that to my dog as he would of already bin hanging off its kneck!

told the silly boot she should have had her dog on a lead and under control lol

tell u if that was my dog i would hve smashed the biggest thing i could find over that deers head and then killed the fawn just for the fun of it

who u callin a tool ya f*****g idiot we not aloud to have a laugh anymore your all a bunch of wankers sitting on here oh do the [bANNED TEXT] thing bla bla bla but i bet 99 % of folk on here are nothing but poaching c**ts just like me but you all think your doing [bANNED TEXT] by posting shite on here go out n actualy take a deer with your dogs its f*****g great fun i do it regularly and do i care no i will kill big ones wee ones f**k them all f**k iv even killed 3 legged ones do i care not a f*****g bit so f**k thl and your hypocritical attitudes becase lets face it we have all done it and most probably still do it so go f**k yourself the lot of yous difference is my dog works everything that moves bet half you c**ts have never even been lamping so shut up you clowns if i want to post that for a laugh i will n i will be called a tool by no one on here if you think that then come say it to me keyboard warriors

wont be long youngen and you will be back at school you little wank stain :D

Edited by brianL84

wont be long youngen and you will be back at school you little wank stain :D

just like i left my wankstain on your wifes face ya dickhead

This kind of thing really brings out the best in people, best just shut up before you make yourself look any more stupid. You whinge about keyboard warriors yet cus a mans wife, too many silly bollox on here.

You aint even a tool, ya jus a f*****g muppet!

just like you then nice picture is that your downs syndrome kid go n tend to your spastic kid ya bawag

you for real? whats a bawag?

i dont even like dances but to call his kid? get a f*****g grip. bet you wouldnt say that to his face.

TOOL :tongue2:

Course he wouldn't, I'd kill the daft little c**t. That's if he's over 12!! I aint gonna bite to some hero on a forum where my daughters concerned and just remember brian, (1) karmas a c**t (2) your a f*****g great big retarded TOOL

if you thought anything for your dog dont matter what breed, you would stop the deer from hurting it, well i would anyway. pick anyting up feckin chair, dustbin lid hit it or throw it, it would soon piss of with the fawn :yes:

dances im sorry bout that comment left my profile on in ma pals computer and the dick has been writing all this crap i have 3 children myself mate and thats a horrible thing to say so im sorry about that .i never wrote any of that crap about the deer either sorry guys if it made u all mad.

well brian ,if i was you i would take your wee mate into the woods and give him a fecking good hiding for writing that stuff about a lads bairn .this forum is going down the pan lads with horrible statements like that -rant over billy