why wont my dog go to groung

hi all i have a laky russal dog he has had 2 foxed above ground i have had him around 2 or 3 fox erths but he wont enter them is this because there nawt at home or does he need to go down to fine out i you him for bushing but just wonted to no if he will ever go to ground

most likely nothing in there -they won't just nip in there for nought - that said had a cracking moment this weekend with my dogs - two in a hole - the pup pushing one out of one .....

27082011001.jpg

Edited by HGN

most likely nothing in there -they won't just nip in there for nought - that said had a cracking moment this weekend with my dogs - two in a hole - the pup pushing one out of one .....

27082011001.jpg

correct me if im wrong mate but if there was anything at home youd of had potentially three dogs to ground no ideal especialy if one was a pup

27082011001.jpg

correct me if im wrong mate but if there was anything at home youd of had potentially three dogs to ground no ideal especialy if one was a pup

Chill out...

There plummers. You would have better odds at getting hit by lightning that those 3 ending up under the sod.

:whistling:

FTB

• Like 1

27082011001.jpg

your right mate :yes:

nothing at home anywhere round where the pics where taken - mixxy has killed all the rabbits on the island - no fox or other ground dwellers either - and its a plummer FTB jealousy will get you everywhere

hi all i have a laky russal dog he has had 2 foxed above ground i have had him around 2 or 3 fox erths but he wont enter them is this because there nawt at home or does he need to go down to fine out i you him for bushing but just wonted to no if he will ever go to ground

well lad its most likely because the dog is no good but i would still wait to make sure that he is not just dopey like.if no good the only way is shoot the b*****d.best of luck.over here a dog mite get 3 chances,in uk 100 chances,a gay name and even when proven useless,a home for life wit a sentimental kunt.

well lad its most likely because the dog is no good but i would still wait to make sure that he is not just dopey like.if no good the only way is shoot the b*****d.best of luck.over here a dog mite get 3 chances,in uk 100 chances,a gay name and even when proven useless,a home for life wit a sentimental kunt.

good advice you must be a proper terrierman :icon_eek::bad: