Sealegs tablets for travel sickness

Cant buy them any more, does anyone know where I can get hold of some, just to try and get over this period of travel sickness, have tried everything, and i mean everything, nothing is working.

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/traveleeze_travel_sickness_pastilles.html

There ya go has the same ingredients as sea legs (made by same company) the link also sells sealegs (instock)

Cant buy them any more, does anyone know where I can get hold of some, just to try and get over this period of travel sickness, have tried everything, and i mean everything, nothing is working.

its more of how they perceive the car and the motion,,if they perceive it as a negative it will have that effect on them,,if on the other hand you make it a positive experience ,the feeling of been in motion will feel great to the mutt,,

Take an hour out and try this, start with as short a journey as possible ,just to some green patch to throw ball for the pup,back in car again drive to some other grassy area ,play ball again

,and so it goes on ,if ya can drive to as many areas in that hour, dont have to be different places just back and forth ,the pup hoping in and out of the motor ,once you make the connection in the pup mind that the journey has a positive out come ,the sickness will stop ,,

its more of how they perceive the car and the motion,,if they perceive it as a negative it will have that effect on them,,if on the other hand you make it a positive experience ,the feeling of been in motion will feel great to the mutt,,

Take an hour out and try this, start with as short a journey as possible ,just to some green patch to throw ball for the pup,back in car again drive to some other grassy area ,play ball again

,and so it goes on ,if ya can drive to as many areas in that hour, dont have to be different places just back and forth ,the pup hoping in and out of the motor ,once you make the connection in the pup mind that the journey has a positive out come ,the sickness will stop ,,

Have did this for a Month, and still did not work, as I said I have tried everything, thanks Paddybar I have bought two packets.

Have did this for a Month, and still did not work, as I said I have tried everything, thanks Paddybar I have bought two packets.

does the pup show signs of nervousness

If dogs vomits whilst travelling it tends to be motion sickness -((taken from Wiki) Motion sickness or kinetosis, also known as travel sickness, is a condition in which a disagreement exists between visually perceived movement and the vestibular system's sense of movement. a pup will grow out of it eventually but it makes moving the dog around unpleasant and messy

meclozine hydrochloride,(sea legs) stops the vomiting and settles the dog thus more pleasant for dog and owner i have several dogs that have suffered and the only journeys i take my dogs on are to exercise and to work before using meds i had 6 - 8 month old dogs busting a gut to get in the motor all excited and still throwing up

Edited by paddybarr

If dogs vomits whilst travelling it tends to be motion sickness -((taken from Wiki) Motion sickness or kinetosis, also known as travel sickness, is a condition in which a disagreement exists between visually perceived movement and the vestibular system's sense of movement. a pup will grow out of it eventually but it makes moving the dog around unpleasant and messy

meclozine hydrochloride,(sea legs) stops the vomiting and settles the dog thus more pleasant for dog and owner i have several dogs that have suffered and the only journeys i take my dogs on are to exercise and to work before using meds i had 6 - 8 month old dogs busting a gut to get in the motor all excited and still throwing up

some great info there bud,but what do the tabs do exactly ,is it a relaxant,? how do they effect the mutt,,

never needed to use anything like that,,

My two boxes of Sealegs arrived today, will let you know how I get on, I have been told by the breeder, its the only thing that worked for him, half a tab,15 mins before a journey, obviously it wont be just up the road, I will take him to the beach which is 20 miles there and back, I have done this journey twice, with sickness each time.

The problem with infrequent long journeys is that the amount of stress builds and builds the longer the dog is in the car, and if the journeys are not daily, the dog never becomes desensitised to the stress and fear. A minute up and down the road every day, feeding dog in vehicle, letting it ride up front on the passenger seat, are the best ways to densitise the dog.