DOG PEDDLERS NAME!!! &SHAME!!!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing that could happen to this site would surely be the removal of the dogs for sale section.

Polo(has rehomed more than battarsea dogs home, and is a bellend aswell), Jackboi (a c**t of epic proportions and a faggot to boot), terrier.man.mark (has a bull cross whose tits drag along the ground

IMHO, This thread should be deleted.........fair enough, if you see someone who is obviously at it then call them out on that paticular thread, but to sling accusations about is just plain wrong.  

Welshnutter. Calvert. Mark2007. Oliver twist.

Off the to of my head.

FTB

You,v got a lmuch longer list than that , get them up!

Polo(has rehomed more than battarsea dogs home, and is a bellend aswell), Jackboi (a c**t of epic proportions and a faggot to boot), terrier.man.mark (has a bull cross whose tits drag along the ground), sar n craig (for studding a russel whose only function in life is to keep it's owners fanny clean).

All of the above should be banned. Failing that...lined up and shot.

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan
  • Like 3

It isn't the Peddlars that need named everyone knows who they are and what they get up to,but the Guys who go on about them and Rant on about Worker to Worker,People that "don't Dig Breeding Sh***e" ,over charging for dogs,or charging at all !,but Happily buy them Drink,Spend the weekend with them an generally get up to a good ol'backslappin' exercise.

They Seem to me to have a Double Standard when it's on their own Doorstep ! Stop Peddlars !Stop being pals with THEM,that's a START :icon_redface: You All Know D******* so you all Know who You are.!,But then I,M only Bitter ain't I :blink: :blink:

Taken Wilf 's Point,name out ,but sentiment the Same !!

Edited by dixiebop
  • Like 1

Doesn't everyone who sells a dog look to make a profit. Theres obviously a market for these guys you only need to look at the ad's in the cmw or the pets page in your local rag...the exchange and mart used to be the place to look...its being going on for decades and wont stop.

u can get my name off that now...im no peddlar, my dogs never been sold for profit and all had genuine reasons. fight the ban do one u mug

bit f*****g strong calling someone a peado.you should apologise for that

IMHO, This thread should be deleted.........fair enough, if you see someone who is obviously at it then call them out on that paticular thread, but to sling accusations about is just plain wrong.

All this will end up as is a big f*****g mess..........

• Like 3